Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFECT game plan for mikey garcia to beat errol spence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I do think he can Out-Box Spence Jr especially early...but for 12 Straight Rounds without Spence Jr getting inside and without Spence Jr getting to his Body. It is going to be TOUGH!

It is hard not to root for the underdog especially when he is the smaller guy so I hope even if he comes up short that Mikey holds his own.

As for Spence Jr, while he won't get the Credit for the Win, I do think this is the perfect match up to show that you have way more Boxing Skills than people think. It is to the point now in which Spence Jr himself have something to prove as far as Defense and Overall Boxing Skills that people are still doubting

Respect to Both, I like both fighters a lot and may the best man win
    It's easy for me not to root for this underdog. He brags himself up way too much and keeps saying how he is by far the best boxer in the world. Spence does his talking in the ring and he will knock out the arrogant conceited over confident Mikey out and win the rounds up until he knocks him out. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Mikey is from a famous boxing family and his brother is a famous respected trainer so why would he need to follow your game plan when you have never trained a boxer? Spence isn't a giant monster. Mikey expects to weight 155 on fight nght and Spence weighed 156 on fight night last fight as announced by Showtime so the weight difference won't be much. Why would you advise a boxer to hit the other boxer in the balls, headbutt him, tackle him and say there is no shame in it? There is always shame in fighting dirty. No gameplan will save Mikey from getting knocked out, least of all yours. Mikey is not good enough to beat Spence.
      It's not hard to understand a gameplan even when you have basic knowledge on boxing. Just saying bro.

Comment

Garcia can't execute that game plan. He's too slow and his stamina won't hold up in a tough fight. Most importantly he's a natural LW fighting a big WW.

Comment

The key for mikey is gonna be timing and hope he can get errol’s respect early. He’s become a bit to flat footed and his mobility will suffer even more at the higher weight. He’s gonna have to taste spence’s power at some point.

Comment

1. Mikey doesn't have Furys advantages, Spence does

2. Spence has the reach advantage and can jab too, so he don't mind a jab fest with Mikey

3. Mikey ain't strong enough to clinch Spence up, hell big ass brook couldn't and he sonned a strong Porter in the clinch

4. Trading with a bigger guy c'mon man, your boxing knowledge should be better than that

5. I don't disagree with the low blows, hes going to have to cheat aka B hop his way with trickery to win this fight

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Spence's biggest flaw isn't lack of head movement, he's still defensively sound. His biggest flaw is that he has to have his feet set to punch. I do agree that you have move, move, and move, forcing him to reset over and over again.
              Yep Spence cant punch on the move and he is very txtbook.

He is obviously very good but Im not blown away by the guy like his fans are.

Comment

Working...
              X