Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-14-2018, 04:34 PM #51
To rule with glory.

Quoted: 4419 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 21,150.28
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Wilder is #11 on ESPN's P4P rankings and ESPN is the worldwide leader in sports.
Pigeons is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-14-2018, 04:40 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 771 Post(s)
BlackSoul has a reputation beyond reputeBlackSoul has a reputation beyond reputeBlackSoul has a reputation beyond reputeBlackSoul has a reputation beyond reputeBlackSoul has a reputation beyond reputeBlackSoul has a reputation beyond reputeBlackSoul has a reputation beyond reputeBlackSoul has a reputation beyond reputeBlackSoul has a reputation beyond reputeBlackSoul has a reputation beyond reputeBlackSoul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 8,120.50
Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. No Message - Tyson Fluffy 

i dont put heavyweights in the p4p discussion thats for the lower tier weights.
just like the old timers say
theres Boxing & then there's the HEAVYWEIGHTS.
BlackSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 05:13 PM #53
Interim Champion

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,473.26
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSoul View Post
no unifications bc other "champions" will not fight him.
he's fighting the UNIFIED UNDEFEATED LINEAL Heavyweight Champion who NEVER lost his belts in the ring. i think its safe to say that he's fighting the best fighter in the division besides Anthony Joshua.
if he beats Tyson Fury he will widely be considered the best heavyweight who fought the man who beat the man FIRST which is Tyson Fury and held the wbc title longer than any current heavyweight champion. your biased nature doesnt allow you to see the IMPROVEMENTS in Wilders game & like i said in the beginning so YOU KNOW MORE THAN EMMANUEL STEWARD RIGHT?
So then yes, you are retarded hahah. Fury is not the "lineal" champion anymore. He gave that up when he retired or stopped boxing 3 years ago. Wikipedia it dumbass. Also, Wilder's team would not let Wilder fight Klitschko when Klitschko was still fighting saying that Wilder wasn't ready yet. Google that too. Also, Wilder has a contract on his table from Hearn to fight AJ RIGHT NOW and he is too chicken to fight. So you can sit there and pump up your fraud champion all day, but he's still a bum beating chump at the end of the day.
Tyistall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 05:16 PM #54
Supreme

Quoted: 4902 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 17,259.50
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny 

Quote:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

those of us who STUDY the fundamental aspects of the sport and the SOPHISTICATED SAVAGERY of the sport of BOXING understand over the course since we first laid eyes on Wilder how CRUDE he was but RAW but the talent was hidden under the surface of the crude mechanics of Wilder.
but as a STUDENT of boxing and the TYPES of Jabs, Feints, Head Slot Positioning, Angles, Pivoting, FOOTWORK, the entire MECHANICS of Deontay Wilder have grown exponentially since i FIRST seen him in 2011.
its like when (goku came back from king kais planet in the other world after training with him how his power DRAMATICALLY increased and after being no match for raditz he was able to surpass vegeta in their first encounter) is the same as i see Wilders VAST & DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENTS over the years he has reached a new level i dont think the HEAVYWEIGHT division is ready for what he is yet to become.

people kill me with the criticism of Deontay Wilder about his technique etc among other thangs but yet the late great Emmanuel Steward seen the POTENTIAL in Deontay Wilder and i tend to think he knows MORE than EVERYONE on this message forum about BOXING stated about Wilder. & it has come to fruition. so when you see individuals criticize Wilder show them this interview of EMMANUEL STEWARD giving Wilder praise in 2012 3 YEARS BEFORE HE BECAME CHAMPION and understand that the HATE for Wilder is blinding people to the IMPROVEMENTS of Wilders arsenal and theyre in for a RUDE awakening
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
To be honest, Emmanual Steward is probably one of the most underrated commentators that comes to mind. Out of Lampley, Merchant, etc.. Steward was clearly the most knowledgeable, but Merchant couldn't accept that and would try to fight with Manny every chance he got. Manny would try to tell Jim and Larry how a fight would play out after making his assessment in the first round... Time and time again, Jim and Larry would never listen, but show how little they actually knew about boxing. I lost count how many times this happened.

Manny made plenty of predictions like the one he did in the video you posted that came to fruition later.

He is legendary without a doubt and deserves much more credit than he's gotten since he's passed.
Chollo Vista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 05:17 PM #55
Interim Champion

Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
He's #2 in boxrec. That wouldn't be possible if 95% of his opponents were bums. He has twice as many points as everyone else except AJ. Where are your posts trashing the thousands of heavyweights who haven't proven themselves as much as Wilder has? AJ is the #1 heavyweight in the world. Congrats. But why are you trashing #2 instead of everyone below him? Doesn't make sense.

That's what happens when the guy with the other belts refuses to fight you.

That's a lie. He's fighting three former champions in a row.

He's #2 in the world. Why aren't you criticizing #3 or #300 or #3,000? Why the obsession with pretending #2 isn't impressive?
Fury is #5 and he just fought two guys who were rated in the 100's hahahah. And what belt did Ortiz have? Or Arreola for hat matter? And how is the guys with the other belts refusing to fight you, WHEN HE HAS SENT 3 CONTRACTS TO FIGHT YOU THIS YEAR ALONE????? God you are the dumbest dude on here I swear.
Old 11-14-2018, 05:36 PM #56
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4099 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 46,169.85
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
he offered anthony joshua $50 million(the biggest GUARANTEE in Heavyweight boxing history) and anthony joshua turned that down saying he wanted to fight in the uk for the fans but initially said "lets roll" on wilders ig page

Only a crack would offered that phantom amount and demand no meeting lol.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:05 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5881 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,006.09
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyistall View Post
Fury is #5 and he just fought two guys who were rated in the 100's hahahah.
And he's also the man who dethroned Wladimir Klitschko.

Quote:
And what belt did Ortiz have?
Last three Wilder opponents: Stiverne, Ortiz, Fury.

Former WBC world champion, former interim WBA world champion and former IBF/WBO world champion & WBA super champion. So it's kind of silly for that other poster to insist Wilder has never fought a former champion.
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:10 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
I'm glad you're an advocate of boxrec, especially when Munguia is #3 and Charlo is #4 on boxrec.
They're six points apart. They essentially have identical resumes. Of course I'm an advocate of boxrec. It's the best way to cut through all bull**** and all bias and see who has actually faced and beaten real competition.

Quote:
You also basically say belts are meaningless as you advocate for boxrec, but here you are talking about how great belts are
Wrong. I pointed out that belts aren't considered by boxrec. That's a fact. So when the other poster acted like Wilder's belt is why he had a high rating, clearly that poster knows nothing about how boxrec works.

Whether I like it or you like it, the sport revolves around the belts. Who fights who, which fights networks buy, etc are determined by the belts or pursuit of belts 99% of the time.

But boxrec is a way to see who has actually proven themselves. Belts can often be an illusion, even if they're incredibly valuable in the marketplace.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:41 PM #59
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
And he's also the man who dethroned Wladimir Klitschko.

Last three Wilder opponents: Stiverne, Ortiz, Fury.

Former WBC world champion, former interim WBA world champion and former IBF/WBO world champion & WBA super champion. So it's kind of silly for that other poster to insist Wilder has never fought a former champion.
Hey dumbass, you didn't answer my question. What belt did Ortiz have?
Old 11-14-2018, 10:53 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyistall View Post
Hey dumbass, you didn't answer my question. What belt did Ortiz have?
You literally quoted me telling you what title he held, called me a dumbass, and then asked me again despite the answer to your question being quoted in your post.

So who is the dumbass exactly?

Share This With Friends

Tags
anthony joshua, champion, deontay wilder, emmanuel steward, heavyweight, tyson fury

User Tag List