Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN will have the fight game on lock for years to come!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN will have the fight game on lock for years to come!

ESPN will have Boxing(Top Rank) & MMA(UFC). ESPN has live tv & ESPN plus app.

They already have the best promotional MMA company in the UFC. And they will also have the best boxing promotional company in Top Rank which has the best p4p fighters in Crawford and Lomachenko and the best prospects in Shakur Stevenson.

I hope Jaime Munguia signs with Top Rank. I’m sure if promoted properly Munguia pulls in 5 million views live on ESPN tv.

Comment

Well they better start airing some better fights cuz right now, DAZN is way better in terms of Quality and quantity of Boxing matchups.

Comment

Espn only has crawford and Loma

They have to come to showtime to get their biggest fights anyway
        Last edited by mcdonalds; 11-12-2018, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Well they better start airing some better fights cuz right now, DAZN is way better in terms of Quality and quantity of Boxing matchups.
          dazn? dazn is wack….Showtime is #1 right now. If hbo wasn't promoting losers all the time then they could of stayed at #1. Thanks to jim lampely,harold ledderman & the boss at hbo for ruining hbo. Oh well, sucks for them

Comment

I'm not loving their app. Keeps shutting down & I'm still not sure they show the main even on the app cuz it ALWAYS goes out before the main event. I canceled it already in fact.

I definitely prefer DAZN & they seem to be investing more time & money into boxing.

Comment

I like DAZN much better. ESPN has more commercials than fights.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                dazn? dazn is wack….Showtime is #1 right now. If hbo wasn't promoting losers all the time then they could of stayed at #1. Thanks to jim lampely,harold ledderman & the boss at hbo for ruining hbo. Oh well, sucks for them
                I watch all the boxing I can but if I could only have one boxing channel it would be DAZN. I will always get both Showtime and HBO for their movies and shows but for fighting DAZN is by far the best to me and they are just getting started.

Comment

ESPN/Disney will BUY DAZN for Billions in a few years just watch

NOBODY is beating ESPN but yeah getting the UFC next year is HUGE for them because unlike BOXING, UFC is tapped in with that younger Demographic
                  Last edited by sicko; 11-12-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                    I hope Jaime Munguia signs with Top Rank. I’m sure if promoted properly Munguia pulls in 5 million views live on ESPN tv.
                    Gilberto Ramírez. That's all you got to know about TR these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X