No announcement yet.

What are you currently playing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you currently playing?

Arcade Talk seems like a dead forum so how about we breathe some life into it?

What games are you currently playing?

The Evil Within (first one): I'm enjoying it but I can't rate it higher than other 3rd person survival horror shooters like The Last of Us and Resident Evil. Shooting isn't as satisfying.

Metal Gear Solid V: Got this free with PS Plus. Open world is pretty much empty but gameplay is fun. You can decide whether you want to take the stealth option or just blow everything up. Missions are repetitive but you have different objections. Lots of replay value.

Fortnite BR: Got my first solo win the other day. Fun game to pass the time.

I'm currently playing Skyrim

Comment

I love a Metal Gear game that lets you just run and gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        Arcade Talk seems like a dead forum so how about we breathe some life into it?

What games are you currently playing?

The Evil Within (first one): I'm enjoying it but I can't rate it higher than other 3rd person survival horror shooters like The Last of Us and Resident Evil. Shooting isn't as satisfying.

Metal Gear Solid V: Got this free with PS Plus. Open world is pretty much empty but gameplay is fun. You can decide whether you want to take the stealth option or just blow everything up. Missions are repetitive but you have different objections. Lots of replay value.

Fortnite BR: Got my first solo win the other day. Fun game to pass the time.
        I think the problem is that a lot of video game threads end up in the lounge.

I'm still toying around with Grand Theft Auto all the time.

And Monopoly of all things.

Comment

Thimbleweed Park.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-27-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Dishonored: Definitive Edition and The Evil Within.

I already beat Dishonored back when it came out for PS3, now i'm beating it again on the PS4 Pro to get myself back into it since I also purchased Dishonored 2.

I also beat TEW already but I bought The Evil Within 2 and wanted a refresher on the story since it was a while ago.

Comment

GTA Online.

It never gets old. As long as people keep playing it, the next GTA game is going to come out in 10 years.

Comment

Love Rockstar. Not Just GTA, but also Manhunt, The Warriors and Bully. I hope the rumors of Bully 2 turn out to be true. Still gotta play the Red Dead series though.

Comment

Nier Automata

Comment

I'm not playing anything. Will probably give the latest Assassins Creed a go as soon as my Steam Wallet is unlocked.

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Love Rockstar. Not Just GTA, but also Manhunt, The Warriors and Bully. I hope the rumors of Bully 2 turn out to be true. Still gotta play the Red Dead series though.
                    Red Dead Redemption 1 is a masterpiece. Absolutely phenomenal. It's right up there with The Last of Us, Witcher 3, Uncharted Franchise as a Single Player experience. The next one is coming out in a few months apparently so get ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X