No announcement yet.

Did Marquez use a lot of steroids Poll?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    the guy who drank his own piss because he thought it helped him win would never stoop so low as to use streroids from a noted steroid cheat.
    Why would someone mess around with piss when they've got roids?

People can speculate all they want just like they speculate about Pac, Floyd and others (Roach himself was suspicious about Ariza's shakes), but the fact of the matter is Marquez's results were clean as a whistle including blood testing (which 99% of fighters weren't doing at the time).

Comment

For the PAC ko he did. His chin was too good that day. Not normal chin

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        For the last Pac fight, he looked magically transformed. Pretty obvious what was going on. That's not what ko'd Pac though. That was just him fighting stupid.
        FLOYd said the same thing about PAC coming from Feather...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          the guy who drank his own piss because he thought it helped him win would never stoop so low as to use streroids from a noted steroid cheat.
          Ironically if you investigate Marquez, then one would investigate Top Rank and associated fighters synonymous to Marquez.... but somone was afraid of needles and delayed a Floyd fight

HBO helps establish VADA in 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            FLOYd said the same thing about PAC coming from Feather...
            Floyd is full of shyt sometimes. Pac didn't do anything different than Floyd did in that they both bulked a little over the years. Maybe either or both used but neither did anything obvious like Marquez getting in the shape of his life at 39 years old. Backne and all.
            People that accuse either Floyd or Pac should REALLY be screaming about Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              I think some fighters pick and choose which fights to cycle. Did marquez roid against floyd?

He looked genetically enhanced compared to when he fought Floyd and the version of him that fought manny

You mean in the final Marquez vs Pacquiao fight he looked like he may be on something? I thought he looked pretty beastly there and then he had some backne lol.

Comment

Let me think about this one

Yes but let me think some more

Hmmm certainly yes but let me think a bit more

Of course he did. Even after getting caught, Memo said that he thought PEDs were OK.

Comment

Working...
                X