No announcement yet.

Canelo's stock has certainly dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Saunders said he would fight gg for 2.5M is thst not fair? He is a champion after all
    1) He asked 4 millions now. It was posted here.
    2) GGG is much more champion than him.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Casual alert.
      moron alert dumb@ss its called sarcasm

Comment

i dont even care about seeing Golovkin vs Canelo anymore. ive always been of the opinion that Golovkin would walk him down inside of 8, i didnt expect a so called mexican warrior in canelo to agree with me. He and his team have ran as fast as they could to the jmw division and he will make weight and he wont ever get close to the mw division until golovkin loses or moves up. He is a the biggest joke I have ever seen in boxing, I honestly dont understand how anyone on this board can defend him. I use to lke the kid too, I hope he never wins another fight. I cant stand his ginger fake as Mexican face anymore.

Comment

So to get ready for GGG in 2017 he will fight in 154? LMAO this is the definitive proof that he wont fight GGG in 160 ever. ****ING *****!

Somebody that buy a Canelo fight again is a completely moron!
          Last edited by NocxoR; 06-26-2016, 03:19 AM.

Comment

I thought he was making a positive move to be the 'new face of boxing'. Mayweather and Pacquiao were hanging their gloves up, and Canelo was taking good fights against the likes of Lara, Floyd, Cotto. Things looked on the up.

But after the whole Golovkin duck, those '155' fights, and then facing Khan and Smith..his stock has quite rightly dropped.

He's took a lot of criticism through the boxing fan-base and that can be a good thing.
            If boxing fans started protesting with their wallets, and stopped buying mediocre PPV's, things may change.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
              He is a domestic level UK fighter, comes forward and tries to rumble, not great power but moderate. He managed to grab a vacant title against a guy who was 17-1 at the time (and who lost to Willie Monroe jnr in his next fight).

I mean I don't want to **** on Smith he is ok and all and can take care of business against domestic opposition but honestly I don't think he is top ten in the division -- at least he hasn't proved as much yet. There are no decent names on his record to point to really.
              Thanks, had no idea about who he was. I guess I will watch this fight. But is this... PPV? If it truly is, I doubt it will do well, although Canelo imo has star power, but I believe he needs certain fighters to achieve great numbers. Canelo vs Cotto did less than I thought though.

Comment

Crappy fight. But that's boxing for ya.....

Comment

Working...
                X