Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In depth timeline of Mayweather - Pac negotiations to be dropped soon Fight Hype!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    FightHype is a ***** run site by the Original *****.

Floyd fans are so delusional. I guess Floyd has PhD in steroids. Guess he is "Special" and makes outrageous demands for all of his fights.

"Ill fight ya but you gotta run around the room 30 times and say the alphabet backwards, whats wrong? You not on steroids yaint ya? Why dont you wanna do that? If you clean you would do it, oh and jump thru 20 hoops."

Btw, his "OST" wasnt even Olympic, it was just a regular test. But we know in the Hood people aint too smart (avg iq 70) borderline ******ed. Thats why they have so many kids and get arrested, they dont think about the future or past, cant think.

Nice to see *****s using computers. and larry x lol. When did you become a heat fan? when LeBrick signed? hahahaha.

You can tell all the derpers who are floyd fans they all are
    worldstarhiphop visitors
    Became Miami Heat fans this past summer
    Think they are "PED" Experts
    Think FightHype is a reputable source for news.
    If you're the best, take the test!

Comment

this....................could be the.........................equivalent to.............................................aru ms................................................ $65............................................... ....million....................................... .........confirmation. lol

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
        rofl this is gonna provide years worths of arguments
        i'd expect another 100 pages of worthless drivel by floyd apologists. they'll try to prove that pacquiao is to blame. it's as if demanding extra tests is usual in boxing. i'll literally roll on the floor with laughter again for the useless effort.

these clowns will never get it. the fight is all fans want to see. not pu55iness and sissiness. this is boxing. it's a sport for real men not girls.

pac fans just need to give it to these stans. *******s just have to admit pac is to blame to make *****s happy. apparently, it's not the fight they want.

Comment

lol at these *****s repeating anything their idol says, shows they really are his lap dogs

one response

stop ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            If you're the best, take the test!
            So why doesn't Floyd take my tests if he's the best? This is up to the COMMISSION and not the fighters. Thats like Dirk telling LeBrick and D-Whistle to take a PED test or he aint gonna play in the finals.

Its the LEAGUES decision same as the Alphabet Belt Decision.

I agree there needs to be STRICT TESTING for Title fights, but you cant single people out and harass them to YOUR LIKING, To YOUR HUNCHES.

What would you *****s say if Pacq said, Floyd needs to come to Philippines and go for a special testing surgery where we examine every body part under medical machines to test for every single PED/STEROID/DRUG in His : Hair, Urine, Semen, Butthole, Inside his lungs, his fat cells.

You think Floyd will say yea?

This is up to the licensing belts to put strict testing in as there are TONS of cheaters out there, but its not up to the fighters to say it, their job is to fight and they get paid a helluva lot. You are a fighter, not a sissy, you get paid to beat people up. Floyd just making excuses and getting into his head.

How come you dont support Bhop getting tested? crying for him to take the test? a 46 year old looking as fresh as ever?

and you support the HEAT? Look at LeBricks and D-Whistles faces from 5 years ago and today, they have HGH Jaws and CHINS. Gotten 3x Bigger than 5 years ago.

Face it, if the roles were reversed you would be protecting Floyd if it was manny who made the factless "Accusations"

You *****s pretend that fighters dont get tested as it is, they do. and Floyds test aint gonna catch anything even if fighter was dirty, his wasnt a REAL OST. Just a fake test to suit his needs and look good for his few remaining fans and save face.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              FightHype is a ***** run site by the Original *****.
              No, it's not, as a matter of fact... that site used to have contributors that would post articles that bashed Mayweather. Look at the history before you comment.

Comment

As along as Facts are reported then no need for anyone to cry over spilled milk, I might even compare their timeline to "Boxingscene" timeline by Domi..

Comment

I don't care really. I've known since the beginning after that whole Blood test fiasco business wise, Team Pac wanted no part of it. They still don't want it. *******s just don't seem to get it, and they most likely never will.

The timeline is for the *****s to talk about, and the *******s to hate. Anyone with even the slightest amount of business sense knows exactly what's going on here. If I was Bob Arum, I'd be doing the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    *******s just don't seem to get it, and they most likely never will.
                    That's the thing about these *******s. Floyd is just asking for OSDT all the way up to the fight. Hell, the OSDT is not even complete and they're still complaining.

Team Floyd: I want OSDT all the way up to the fight or no fight.
                    Team Pac: No, 28 days.
                    Team Floyd: No fight then.
                    Team Pac: 14 days. There I already agreed with your first cutoff.
                    Team Floyd: No, that was then, this is now. OSDT all the way up to the fight.
                    Team Pac: Okay, 7 days.
                    Team Floyd: Is that all the way, dumbass?
                    Team Pac: Okay, 5 days.
                    Team Floyd: Wow, you are such a dumbass.
                    Team Pac: But you and Shane only got tested until 18 days to the fight. What does it matter if it's all the way?
                    Team Floyd: It's because we still believed we were going to be tested, you ******.
                    Team Pac: Okay, you wanna play rough? We'll just say you're ducking and people will believe it. Repeat a lie long enough and it will become truth. We'll just fight an obese Marquez then.
                    Team Floyd: Fuck you, no OSDT? I bet Vic Ortiz will accept OSDT. I'll fight him while you fight another grandfather.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                      That's the thing about these *******s. Floyd is just asking for OSDT all the way up to the fight. Hell, the OSDT is not even complete and they're still complaining.

Team Floyd: I want OSDT all the way up to the fight or no fight.
                      Team Pac: No, 28 days.
                      Team Floyd: No fight then.
                      Team Pac: 14 days. There I already agreed with your first cutoff.
                      Team Floyd: No, that was then, this is now. OSDT all the way up to the fight.
                      Team Pac: Okay, 7 days.
                      Team Floyd: Is that all the way, dumbass?
                      Team Pac: Okay, 5 days.
                      Team Floyd: Wow, you are such a dumbass.
                      Team Pac: But you and Shane only got tested until 18 days to the fight. What does it matter if it's all the way?
                      Team Floyd: It's because we still believed we were going to be tested, you ******.
                      Team Pac: Okay, you wanna play rough? We'll just say you're ducking and people will believe it. Repeat a lie long enough and it will become truth. We'll just fight an obese Marquez then.
                      Team Floyd: Fuck you, no OSDT? I bet Vic Ortiz will accept OSDT. I'll fight him while you fight another grandfather.

Wait wait I already know the response coming. "PACQUIAO ALREADY AGREED!" then they're going post the stupid video of him saying they agreed to everything. Followed by "ESPN: Floyd is a coward!" It's pretty hilarious.

Oh btw, Grandpa Marquez still got some skills. He'll be giving Poochie some trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X