No announcement yet.

Just Watched Calzaghe vs Hopkins again with my eyes open

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins won this fight, for me.

I've seen it multiple times - scored it for Hopkins each time.

Comment

Anyone who scores for Hopkins = blind or ******ed

Maybe both.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

Maybe both.
        i actually posted detailed videos on why hopkins deserved to win. i think you are too scared to watch them because you cannot dispute their content.

where's your evidence that calzaghe deserved to win? he threw more! inaccurate compubox! he raped him! ok we all enjoy a good raping but that doesn't mean he deserves to win.

Comment

If you make a video where you replay the same Hopkins highlights at different speeds it still doesn't erase the better work Calzaghe done that wasn't shown on those clips.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

Maybe both.
            Anyone who scores an extremely close fight to the loser = blind or ******ed?

Ok, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              i actually posted detailed videos on why hopkins deserved to win. where's your evidence that calzaghe deserved to win? he threw more! he raped him! ok we all enjoy a good raping but that doesn't mean he deserves to win.
              Don't forget this photo which is unequivocal proof that Calzaghe gave Hopkins a beating. This was as leaping hook that Jones could only dream about:

Comment

hopkins won that fight. people fall in love with the "undefeated" record too much

great video btw

Comment

no way, hopkins landed hardly nothing at all, calzaghe landed way more shots and controlled the fight

Comment

All this videos do is prove that the crowd was nuthugging calzaghe and that your are doing the same for hopkins he lost. If you punch me once then i bytch slapp u 5 times what people are going to think is holy shyt that dude just got bytch slapped thats what happened higher work rate beat the harder shots dont over analyze it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
                      If you make a video where you replay the same Hopkins highlights at different speeds it still doesn't erase the better work Calzaghe done that wasn't shown on those clips.
                      all punches were shown. only dead space where neither guy was throwing were left out. try again!

Comment

Working...
                      X