No announcement yet.

Gatti was shot when he fought floyd.....fact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatti was shot when he fought floyd.....fact

Just saying..................he had an epic trilogy against ward................PBF fought a shot gatti.................and he cried like he defeated muhammad ali............fake ass *****.......................

whaaaaat you on about

Comment

Gatti may of been past it but he would of never troubled Mayweather anyway.

Comment

I know one thing though, even though Gattis corner threw in the towel and Mayweather was using Gatti as target practice. Ward actually had Gatti much more serious hurt, also Alfonso Gomez was able to hurt Gatti too.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
          but that aint reality...........just another world .........where "upsets" doesnt happen......................he cried because Dominating a shot brave brawler was " truly great".............

P.S.
          I think prime Arturro has underated boxing skills as well...............

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
            Gayweather's resume is full of Gatti's and Baldomirs.

Of course people like u worship cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              I know one thing though, even though Gattis corner threw in the towel and Mayweather was using Gatti as target practice. Ward actually had Gatti much more serious hurt, also Alfonso Gomez was able to hurt Gatti too.
              Don't think Mayweather may have ruined Gatti alot worse then he already was? Since you bring up Gomez. Listen, Ward was a harder puncher then Mayweather; no debate there.

Comment

Has this ever been Questioned LOL?

Comment

Bump...................................

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
                    Just saying..................he had an epic trilogy against ward................PBF fought a shot gatti.................and he cried like he defeated muhammad ali............fake ass *****.......................
                    I agree with this part of your post, but not the entire thread. No one really puts my stock into his win over Gatti, so it's kind of a moot point all together.

I do agree with the Floyd point:

Before the fight: "Gatti's a club fighter"
                    After the fight: "Gatti's great man" (crying)

Comment

Working...
                    X