No announcement yet.

Dinosaurs fake, dragons real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    I always wanted to be a paleontologist...saw them at a dinosaur excavation dig site.
    Maybe dragons and Dinosaurs are the same thing..who really knows ? I just know for a fact that Dinosaurs are real since I did a lot of research on them and was fascinated by it. Dragons might just be the old name for Dinosaurs before we knew more about their origins and bone structures. But Dragons could also be a totally different type of Species or just myth. I just know that we are more knowledgeable than we were before 1842 and that the dinosaur bones are real and found worldwide.
    but the thing is that different race and culture have actually have this documented into their history as "dragons". there's drawings of it, etc. but there is never any drawings from china or any other countries (not that im aware of) of how they think a dinosaurs looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      exactly!!!... we've never hear stories of random people finding these bones, why? construction jobs dig up dirt all the time, nothing. are these bones in a special area only? lol.
      That's not true actually. There is a huge illegal trade in Spinosaurus Bones going on in North Africa. Alot of unlicensed locals collect these dinosaur bones and secretly sell them on the black market or to Western buyers. That is why we know so little about the Spinosaurus. Alot of Bones went missing and are in the possession of people who paid a lot of money for it... illegally. The scientists also look to trade with the local people there, as they don't want to lose out on any bones and teeth to do research on the elusive Spinosaurus.

Comment

That's not true actually. There is a huge illegal trade in Spinosaurus Bones going on in North Africa. Alot of unlicensed locals collect these dinosaur bones and secretly sell them on the black market or to Western buyers. That is why we know so little about the Spinosaurus. Alot of Bones went missing and are in the possession of people who paid a lot of money for it... illegally. The scientists also look to trade with the local people there, as they don't want to lose out on any bones and teeth to do research on the elusive Spinosaurus.
        a spinosarus? bro, do you hear yourself?

Comment

-Sir Richard Owen, who created the term dinosaur, was an evolutionist.

"did you know the number one place for our scientists to find so-called dinosaur bones is in China. That is because More Dragons lived in China and India than anywhere else"

-The most dinosaur fossils and the greatest variety of species have been found high in the deserts and badlands of North America, China and Argentina."
          source ;
          [url]https://www.livescience.com/32816-where-are-the-best-places-to-find-dinosaur-fossils.html

"The Chinese believe that dragon bones have a medical healing use, and actually consume dragon bone powders."

-"Chinese slaughter al kinds of animals like Rinos for their horn which is made of the same as a human fingernail.
          which they believe have healing powers.

-They slaughter Tigers because they believe they have healing powers

-They slaughter Gorilla's because they believe they're hands are a good luck charm

-My Moroccan friend his little brother is diagnosed with schizophrenia,but his parents believe he is possessed by the devil,that's doesn't make it true, he's just very mentally sick.

-God knows how many women in history have been burned at the stakes for being witches,but witches don't exist period.

"Don't you find it fascinating that when these scientists go out looking for dinosaur bones they usually find them"

-BOY TRIPS WHILE HIKING, DISCOVERS MILLION-YEAR-OLD FOSSIL
          Source ;
          https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ert-video-spd/

"They will tell you not to worry, the real bones are hidden away where nobody can actually see them."

-again ; BOY TRIPS WHILE HIKING, DISCOVERS MILLION-YEAR-OLD FOSSIL
          source;
          https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ert-video-spd/

The Bible documents dragons as fact.
          -Irrelevant,while there are historical truths in the bible, it also says other things that are nonsense ;
          -Nobody can walk on water (jesus) and nobody has been seen riding a horse into heaven (mohammed).

"That's because they were actual dragon Hunters in history."
          -there were also witch hunters but witches never existed"
          -there are also exorcist, but demons and ghost don't exist"
          there will always be conmen...

"At the age of 19, my first professional job was at a Christian Music Station WMUZ in Detroit, MI."

-The Bible documents dragons as fact.
          -Sir Richard Owen, who created the term dinosaur, was an evolutionist.
          -Many in the science community at this time we're trying to disprove what the Bible taught

It's very obvious this guy is a creationist ,and disproving Dinosaurs would come in handy since Dinosaurs are a big problem for creationist if god created the earth 6000 years ago but somehow we have million year old giant reptile bones..... that's all this is
          Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 11-14-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

a spinosarus? bro, do you hear yourself?
            Yeah this one.

I can definitely see how they could confuse this beast with a dragon as well

Comment

Yeah this one.

Imagine some wings on that mfer.

Yea that could be a dragon-like dinosaur for f#cking sure.

Comment

Yeah this one.

why is it only US scientist that find these bones and name these dinosaurs? you dont think that's weird? most fossils are found in china, yet the chinese have no clue what a "t-rex" is?
                Last edited by IceTrayDaGang; 11-14-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

why is it only US scientist that find these bones and name these dinosaurs? you dont think that's weird? most fossils are found in china, yet the chinese have no clue what a "t-rex" is?
                    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...oom-180968745/

Comment

Just past the San Luis resivior there is a state park with dinosaur bones. I’m not saying the bones are real.
                      Also, near Pismo Beach, there are dinosaur caves.

Again, I’m not saying anything about the veracity of the bones themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X