Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Oscar De La Hoya raped a minor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Just stfu dude. Youre a pedo lol.

At 23, folks are graduating college. At 15, you're entering high school. But that's cool that you're letting us all know you're chasing that fresh meat. Lol fúcking sicko
    Nah, you're too much of ****** to even consider contexts

if a 15yo slut is already having sex with ppl her age, what's the difference if she willingly bangs a 23yo dude, who is still pretty immature himself?

Society needs to stop over-generalizing and consider this "statutory rape" stuff in a case by case basis

and no, Im not chasing any fresh meat, 22 is the lowest I go nowadays, Im nearly 30 and dont find them teens attractive, plus I dont wanna go to jail lol
    Last edited by lopetego; 11-04-2018, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      WTF. You believe it's OK for 23 year olds to **** 15 year olds? I bet your family and friends don't know your ****ed up standards.
      What can I say...One of my best friends in college had a 15yo gf...he was 21...He didn't **** her because they broke up suddenly (he cheated on her), but this girl already had sexual experience and she was the one who was constantly ASKING him to **** her...If he had done it, it would have been fair to convict him as a criminal?

I just cant see the things in black and white as you people do, you need to realize there are all kinds of ppl and not all TEENS (yeah, teens not children) are innocent babies

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        What can I say...One of my best friends in college had a 15yo gf...he was 21...He didn't **** her because they broke up suddenly (he cheated on her), but this girl already had sexual experience and she was the one who was constantly ASKING him to **** her...If he had done it, it would have been fair to convict him as a criminal?

I just cant see the things in black and white as you people do, you need to realize there are all kinds of ppl and not all TEENS (yeah, teens not children) are innocent babies

While much of the stuff you say is true and there are many 15/16 year olds who are sexually active and can seem much older and mature, the law is the law. The law only see's in black and white. A guideline needs to be set. There is a difference between a teen mind and an adult mind. The adult is supposed to be smart enough to adhere to those guidelines.

Comment

Shut up moron

he didnt rape anyone

he "allegedly" banged a 15yo slut who willingly went to his hotel to have sex with him, probably with the intention of getting $$$$ from the start

and back when I was younger I met plenty of 15-16yo sluts, some had older boyfriends, even older than oscar, and you can bet they were bangin them..

equating consensual sex with forced rape is an insult to real rape victims

15yo? that's a teen, Oscar should be classified as a ephebopile...children are you know, prepubescent . but I guess "pedo" makes for more viewings and incendiary articles online
          There's a difference between consensual sex with a 17 y/o and a 9 y/o boy/girl (boy/girl because 9 year olds aren't even gender differentiated). Some states in US allow consensual sex at 15 and 16 years of age.

By definition being attracted to 16/17 y/o is NOT pedo. Pedo refers to pre-pubescent boy/girls. It's real illness

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            While much of the stuff you say is true and there are many 15/16 year olds who are sexually active and can seem much older and mature, the law is the law. The law only see's in black and white. A guideline needs to be set. There is a difference between a teen mind and an adult mind. The adult is supposed to be smart enough to adhere to those guidelines.
            Yeah, but how "smart" or "mature" people really are at 21-23yo? most people are still jackasses who only want to have fun at that age, just like teenagers. I would definetly frown at a thirty something dude ****ing a teenager even if it's consensual, but at 20-23, you're pretty much a dumb teenager yourself, not exactly an adult in your mind, even if the law says otherwise.

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            There's a difference between consensual sex with a 17 y/o and a 9 y/o boy/girl (boy/girl because 9 year olds aren't even gender differentiated). Some states in US allow consensual sex at 15 and 16 years of age.

By definition being attracted to 16/17 y/o is NOT pedo. Pedo refers to pre-pubescent boy/girls. It's real illness
            Agree with all that, but there are plenty of idiots out there who still call "children" anyone who is below the age of 18yo, a 17yo is CLEARLY not a child

Comment

Sorry, but having consensual sex with a 15yo slut who probably had taken a dozen different dicks before his, and then tried to get some money outta him, isn't the same as "raping" in my book, plus he wasn't that old himself...

and all these are just allegations, so meh

It's not about consent at that age, bro. They're just too immature at that age to understand the magnitude of what they're getting themselves into. At that age they're also too naive to understand they're being manipulated and equate sex with love and a long term commitment. Not that I'm saying Oscar did sleep with a minor, innocent till proven guilty.

Comment

Sorry, but having consensual sex with a 15yo slut who probably had taken a dozen different dicks before his, and then tried to get some money outta him, isn't the same as "raping" in my book, plus he wasn't that old himself...

and all these are just allegations, so meh
                Chicks are more cunning than we guys can imagine... I hate captain save a cunning hoe lil putos who feel it’s fheir job to be used and abused... by Hollywood... big dream wimmin who get famous then shameless,,, seeking cash, security... etc... let me know if I’m not speack truth ... holler back.

Comment

Shut up moron

he didnt rape anyone

he "allegedly" banged a 15yo slut who willingly went to his hotel to have sex with him, probably with the intention of getting $$$$ from the start

and back when I was younger I met plenty of 15-16yo sluts, some had older boyfriends, even older than oscar, and you can bet they were bangin them..

equating consensual sex with forced rape is an insult to real rape victims

15yo? that's a teen, Oscar should be classified as a ephebopile...children are you know, prepubescent . but I guess "pedo" makes for more viewings and incendiary articles online
                  You sound like you have ****ed alot of kids TBH

Comment

At 15 i think you are old enough to decide whether to have sex or whether not to. For maturity reasons mainly there might not feel very rewarding to associate with a partner that age but it's definitly not something extraordinary either. Lmao at these modern times fools caught up in hysteria thinking it's some kind of deviation better sit down and be quiet before y'all embarrass yourself further. The sun doesn't revolve around American sexual morality and kunt Twitter hashtag movements even if does to YOU where feminazis squeeze your balls regularly and dictate the culture.

She's an immoral wh0re who exploited her sexuality for hustling money. Just because the law enables it doesn't mean she doesn't lack character... in normal circumstances she would be the one getting shamed not him.

Comment

Oscar im sure is an even bigger scumbag of a human being than Floyd is. any grown man that sticks spoons and knives in his ass for pleasure should be thrown in a cage not be out promoting fights. besides he was accused of rape on more than one occasion.

Comment

Working...
                      X