Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: How Can Mayweather Hold Back Davis From Making More Money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance Davis vs Rigondeux happens under TMT promotion?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      Any chance Davis vs Rigondeux happens under TMT promotion?
      You have a death wish for Rigo?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        I’m assuming roughly the same way Hearn held AJ from a 50 mil guarantee
        Exactly what I came in this thread to post

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          I think this is literally like 1 or 2 interviews but boxingscene cuts it up to like 20 articles and releases them over days for about a week lol
          More than likely. They need an amount of article daily.

Comment

He's an entertaining fighter.
            Problem is he's rarely seen in the ring.

Comment

Floyd don’t give a ***** about Tank...He already SHOWED it...it doesn’t matter what he SAYS...Tank is a alcoholic...he gets beat up by any top dude living right!!...Floyd don’t care about that clown and neither should anyone else!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                He's fighting for the IBF title on Saturday?
                He’s been there and done that against the best known fighter in the division. Not some no name dude that no one knows. Hearn was supposed to make him a star now less people know him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  He’s headlined two shows with a third to come which happens to be for a world title. He’s fighting more regularly now and headlining his own cards.

Also he’ll have a realistic chance of a Canelo fight or a unification with Andrade. He’s got a lot to look forward to if he can come through Saturday night.

With him being on hbo I think Hearn has been a bit quiet about him but with that contract being up, he’s likely to be matchroom USA’s poster boy (if he wins Saturday)
                  Headlining against nobodies. Hearn was supposed to make him a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                    Eddie 'MAGA' Hearn
                    Eddie Hearn is an American Hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Headlining against nobodies. Hearn was supposed to make him a star.
                      Was never going to happen overnight especially with the only two people who could male him a star pretty much tied up with each other since he joined matchroom. Like I sAid if he wins Saturday things are looking. He’s been with Hearn a year and now he’s on the cusp of being a world champion.

You obviously just don’t like Eddie but an unbiased person would agree that Jacobs is in the best place for him right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X