Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
    Imo Golovkin won another 7 or 8 rounds as he did in the first fight. But most knew he'd lose if he didn't put the ginger down at least once. Btw, I keep hearing, "Canelo was throwing the harder shots". Considering Canelo was the only one hurt in the fight, how do they figure that? Golovkin is still the harder puncher, stunned Canelo multiple times, and used his jab very well throughout the fight.

It's to be expected I guess. Never forget, one judge had Floyd-Canelo a draw. Someone is going to have to put the ginger to sleep just to earn a UD at this point.
    Judging in boxing professionally has no standard, each judge likes what they like. Make of it what you will. Great night for both men, someone had to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Contra View Post
      I'm done. Fúck this shít.

Fúck this sport. Fúck this "money talks" bullshít.

We all know what this was really about.

Fúck it. Later guys.
      Well.......
      Bye

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Or maybe he wanted GGG to push more because he knew they needed to win 10 effin rounds to get 7 on the cards.
        Lil g was huffing and puffing and looking like he was going to vomit at times in between rounds. Canelo took the fight to him and while lil g came back strong, lil g didn’t win 8 rounds in Abel’s wildest dreams.
        Last edited by GFunk23; 09-15-2018, 11:54 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
          Canelo kept his word and fought a true mexican style tonight. He slugged it out with ggg and ggg was the only one backing up all night. Abel said if Canelo came to fight ggg would knock him out. Canelo came to fight, never kept from coming forward and won the decision. I blame Abel for ggg loss. He preached that ggg would ko Canelo if he stood toe to toe. Canelo stood toe to toe and backed ggg up. His corner lost ggg a decision.
          It's easy to come forward when your reflexes are twice as fast as your opponent because you waited until they were 36 years old to fight him. GGG tried to come forward a few times but Canelo slipped his slow punches and then countered with bullets. It boggles my mind how all you idiots out there cannot see you are being manipulated based on when these fights take place. If they wait until a fighter 33 or older, that's a declining fighter. 36 isn't a declining fighter, it's a complete joke. You guys are being fed the performance of a 36 year old and being told that has something to do with how good he was when he was in his prime, but it has nothing to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            well I guess that shuts up you running-doe crybabys huh ?

which reminds me, why was Golovkin runnning all night, and how do you expect him to win a fight like that?

in sport you take your licks like a man so canelo got the decision and triple didn't.
            What i saw was canelo clearly hurt in at keast 3 later rounds and golovkin taking over the fight.
            I nver said canelo ran in the 1st fight at all so thats a mute argument....in fact i think canelo looked better in the 1st fight by him countering golovkin....this fight canelo was eating punches all night by his coming forward aggression and thats why he sustained a huge cut......it was it is and canelo did well but he lost this fight but got the nod.
            Great fight to watch and i see a third and final fight

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
              I think GGG was so tired, any hopes he had of landing a fight ending shot in the second half of the fight were minimal at best.
              He was tired but he almost did it..unfortunately for him by that time he had little in the tank to follow up on it but it had that Alvarez cornered worried as all hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by that g View Post
                when exactly did body shots start counting for official boxing scoring?
                Well usually they do but if you support GGG you don’t necessarily have to count them.

It’s a much better watch for you if you don’t count them. I only counted 1 interview after the fight and counted that Canelo had more belts than usual, strange that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ernestot View Post
                  You are one dumb.....
                  Suck a dick

Comment

• Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
                    Everyone crying robbery clearly didn’t hear Abel Sanchez in the 6th or 7th round telling ggg that he was losing the fight. Hbo caught it on camera. When your own trainer is telling you’re losing but ggg fans are too stupid to acknowledge it.
                    Abel knew what was going on, GGG was getting outboxed early. I'll give him credit he rallied a bit later but the 12th round was all Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      Thank you lol

These emotional ass feminine golovkin fans are pathetic.

The judges had the right score. They had the same exact score I did.
                      7 rounds to 5 Canelo, don’t worry they’ll be gone soon or jump to Loma or Usyk till Mikey and AJ/Wilder get ahold of them two!

Canelo was the more efficient fighter and landed more damaging blows but give GGG credit, there was times that looked like Canelo was gonna drop him with a body shot but GGG soldier’ed on and came back in the mid late rounds!

I think GGG has the most damaging shot in the fight but Canelo had more of them especially to the body!

No excuse, Canelo in his 2nd fight at 160 beat the best at 160 while coming from a year layoff and being the underdog!

Canelo is p4p #4 behind Crawford, Loma, and Usyk IMO!

Comment

Working...
                      X