No announcement yet.

I hate Sergio Martinez.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Sergio Martinez.....

Why did you have to knock out Paul Williams man! A fight between Pac vs Paul was suppose to happen you ****!

Still wants that fight to happen.....

I think it's fair to say that fight won't be happening now

Comment

Pacquaio would never have fought Paul Williams.

Comment

PAUL WILLIAMS IS AN AMAZING FIGHTER. So unfortunate what happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Pacquaio would never have fought Paul Williams.
          The fight was suppose to happen if Paul wins over Sergio Martinez because Paul was still able to make weight for Welterweight and if Manny wins against Margo, but Paul got knocked out, ending any talks of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            The fight was suppose to happen if Paul wins over Sergio Martinez because Paul was still able to make weight for Welterweight and if Manny wins against Margo, but Paul got knocked out, ending any talks of the fight.
            I honestly doubt that Williams could have made Welterweight healthy or that Arum would have allowed a fight like that to happen during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              They were never in talks and the fight never would have happened.

Pacquaio would not have fought him.

Their names were never linked.

Comment

Working...
              X