Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparing GGG's Top 10 wins vs Jacobs, Wilder and Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara and GGG have gotten the raw end of the deal with people not wanting to face them so you can't completely bash them for their records.

Comment

I don't think anyone has argued that Lara Jacobs or Wilder have better resumes than Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Nobody thinks highly of Jacobs and Wilder. Lara is just meh. It just so happens he'd be the best opponent GGG ever faced. That's the only reason he gets brought up.
        So now Jacobs, Wilder and Lara are all trash or meh?

So to what kind of standards do you hold GGG?

How highly do you think about GGG when you think Lara, Wilder and Jacobs are so terrible compared to him?

Why do you guys want GGG to face a meh fighter in Lara then?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          List your Top 10 active P4P fighters and let's compare their Top 10 wins to GGG.

Only facts. How many active fighters have more Top 10/Top 15 wins on their resume?

Larry, you came up with your nonsense thread and I exposed you with facts, comparing to some of the fighters you guys think highly about, like Jacobs, Lara, Wilder.
          Kovalev
          Ward
          Jmm-still active
          Pacquiao-Still active
          Wlad
          Chocalito
          Danny Garcia
          Canelo
          Rigo
          Bradley

Comment

You guys keep bringing up Lara and that he is a Top P4P fighter, even though his Top 10 wins are totally embarrassing compared to GGG's Top 10.
            Lara was robbed of the Paul Williams fight, that isn't debatable since all three judges were suspended.

He had a close fight with Canelo, which should count for something.

I think judging fighters shouldn't just be about wins, we have to take in consideration the losses too, plus just the eye test, we can see talent. Lara is a talented fighter despite not having any huge wins. Golovkin is a talented fighter despite not having any huge wins.

Wilder and Jacobs are solid points but Lara shouldn't be in that group, he's fought good opposition for the most part, Wilder and Jacobs have not and in some cases avoided good fights, whereas Lara went after good fights.

Comment

Now lets list these fighters best wins since Lara hasnt done enough to get a fight with him
              [*]Lemieux Top 5[*]Murray Top 5[*]Stevens Top 10[*]Geale Top 5 [*]Macklin Top 10[*]Rubio Top 15[*]Proksa Top 10[*]Rosado Top 10 @154[*]Ouma Top 15[*]Monroe Top 15

name all these fighters top wins which make them such good wins

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I don't think anyone has argued that Lara Jacobs or Wilder have better resumes than Golovkin.
                Larry and some others keep trying to **** on GGG's best wins and I just compared them to the guys that GGG apparently needs to fight to prove his status. Lara is obviously "meh" or even terrible, Jacobs too.

Who does GGG need to fight to even get any credit???

Comment

Lol, what a silly debate.

Guys like you are just out to prove a point.

I'm mad because I don't get to see Golovkin in good fights.

Comment

Larry and some others keep trying to **** on GGG's best wins and I just compared them to the guys that GGG apparently needs to fight to prove his status. Lara is obviously "meh" or even terrible, Jacobs too.

Who does GGG need to fight to even get any credit???
                    Like i said what makes these fighters better then Lara?[*]Lemieux Top 5[*]Murray Top 5[*]Stevens Top 10[*]Geale Top 5 [*]Macklin Top 10[*]Rubio Top 15[*]Proksa Top 10[*]Rosado Top 10 @154[*]Ouma Top 15[*]Monroe Top 15

List their top 10 wins

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Lara was robbed of the Paul Williams fight, that isn't debatable since all three judges were suspended.

He had a close fight with Canelo, which should count for something.

I think judging fighters shouldn't just be about wins, we have to take in consideration the losses too, plus just the eye test, we can see talent. Lara is a talented fighter despite not having any huge wins. Golovkin is a talented fighter despite not having any huge wins.

Wilder and Jacobs are solid points but Lara shouldn't be in that group, he's fought good opposition for the most part, Wilder and Jacobs have not and in some cases avoided good fights, whereas Lara went after good fights.
                      Yup I agree.

But Larry asked for a list of Top 10 wins by GGG and tried to shit on GGG in his thread like he always does, so I just made an actual list comparing to Lara, Wilder, Jacobs.

Just some hard facts, nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                      X