Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is al haymon so secretive of his moves and business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen a "new" user make so many fukin threads. Are you one of those PAC fans that disappeared after may 2

Comment

Thank al haymon

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        I've never seen a "new" user make so many fukin threads. Are you one of those PAC fans that disappeared after may 2
        i bet u made alot of new threads to try and fit in december 2011 and did people say that to you?? didn'[t think so.

anyway,is it true that haymon is into trannies??? what a disgusting fetish to have. thats gross most of them are super ugly there's only a few hot ones like bailey jay but even then she doesn't do good quality work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          anyway,is it true that haymon is into trannies??? what a disgusting fetish to have. thats gross most of them are super ugly there's only a few hot ones like bailey jay but even then she doesn't do good quality work.
          LOL I love that you call chicks with dicks a disgusting fetish & then go on to critique one of there most notable representatives. Whats quality chicks with dick work btw? Like a 7 or 8 on a 10 point scale?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            LOL I love that you call chicks with dicks a disgusting fetish & then go on to critique one of there most notable representatives. Whats quality chicks with dick work btw? Like a 7 or 8 on a 10 point scale?
            well firstly i'm not into professional studio made p o rn, so it has to be amateur stuff and most of the cute looking ones don't do it so i can't get off to it. plus i'm not gay i prefer watching p orn where a vagina is involved. but this is an innapropirate place to be talking about this stuff man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              well firstly i'm not into professional studio made p o rn, so it has to be amateur stuff and most of the cute looking ones don't do it so i can't get off to it. plus i'm not gay i prefer watching p orn where a vagina is involved. but this is an innapropirate place to be talking about this stuff man.
              Yea most pro looking **** isn't appealing & yea fair enuff. This is probably a lounge discussion.

Comment

Working...
              X