Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody but me think the fight was stop early?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_eight_count

Standing 8 count isn't a thing anymore. Just so people know. I can't think of the last fight I saw that had that rule still in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      Even tho i was rooting for jacobs i think the fight was stop early ..we seen fighters get rock dropped and wobbled worst the quillin and turned arounf and gave us foty canidates.......ALSO i know quillin is one of the most hated fighters so some of you probaly dont care how quillin loat but just glad that he did lose

We seem fighters get stop worst and we cried early stoppage

I just don't feel satisfied with this one anybody else with me
      I stated it a few days ago, just have a rematch or Jacobs can fight and than get Ko'd by GGG

Comment

That's how most people in the street feel. The regulars. For example this cab driver I use frequently, he watches some boxing, the fights that are available to him. I asked him if he watched Jacobs vs Quillin and he said he felt that was a premature stoppage. Really we have youtube and gifs to see the clips over and over and overanalyze but the truth is the regular boxing fan who doesn't have all the tech and use youtube will tell you from what they saw the fight was stopped early. The fight was stopped a little too early.

Comment

Working...
        X