Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody but me think the fight was stop early?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody but me think the fight was stop early?

Even tho i was rooting for jacobs i think the fight was stop early ..we seen fighters get rock dropped and wobbled worst the quillin and turned arounf and gave us foty canidates.......ALSO i know quillin is one of the most hated fighters so some of you probaly dont care how quillin loat but just glad that he did lose

We seem fighters get stop worst and we cried early stoppage

I just don't feel satisfied with this one anybody else with me

Yeah he should have given him a count at least. But he was done, i don't think there was any coming back from that.

Comment

Part of me says it was and the other part of me says it wasn't.

I just wish refs would ask the fighter if they are okay or not and take it from there. Not just wave it off.

Comment

At first I thought the ref should've gave Quillin a standing 8 count, but at the post fight conference Quillin agreed with the ref decision. So after that i guess it was the right call.

Comment

Quillin took 20 unanswered punches. He could have been badly hurt if the fight had continued.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            Quillin took 20 unanswered punches. He could have been badly hurt if the fight had continued.
            Exactly, Quillin was done and he knew, he didn't even complain about the stoppage.

Comment

i could have seen the ref calling it had that happened in rd 11 but for round 1 that was a really early stoppage, he wasnt even warmed up

Comment

He should have made him walk forward and answer questions. The way he stopped it made it look like he panicked and waved it too quick.

Comment

at least give him a standing count ffs.

people justify it with the usual predicting of the future ' he would of got KO'd anyway' ' reff just saved his life ' or 'he didnt complain so therefore the stoppage was fine' logic.

BS we have seen boxers get dropped multiple times and been FAR more hurt than quillin and come back and win.

terrible stoppage.
                  Last edited by mlac; 12-07-2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    at least give him a standing count ffs.

people justify it with the usual predicting of the future ' he would of got KO'd anyone' ' reff just saved his life ' or 'he didnt complain so therefore the stoppage was fine' logic.

BS we have seen boxers get dropped multiple times and been FAR more hurt than quillin and come back and win.

terrible stoppage.
                    There was a "no standing 8 count" rule.

Comment

Working...
                    X