Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NO FEAR]LARA got them big cojones ,check out his latest tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meaningless. Haymon would never let him box on HBO and he's not allowed to box on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Stopped reading at the 1st sentence. No they don't. Khan has no ring ownership. He stumbles around the ring like an amateur when in retreat.
      you don'T blame the chicken if you can't kill it.

Comment

After his poor performances he is disperatly trying to get a paycheck.

I wouldn't pay 1 dollar for Lara fight he is boring as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          Haymon would never let him box on HBO and he's not allowed to box on HBO.
          Idk about the bold. I think Haymon is a very strategic guy. I don't think Lara will ever draw big rankings for PBC. I think Haymon is more behind the Charlo brothers. And idk if he necessarily wants to test the Charlo brothers out against Lara. Therefore I could see Haymon being cool letting Lara go to HBO with any potential of scalping GGG & coming back to PBC.

I think the rest of your statement is probably true doe & outside of your statement I think its doubtful K2 would wanna risk all the things they got lined up next year at all (assuming the winner next month agrees to the fight) or vs a tricky, fast & talented guy like Lara who (imo) would be GGG's best opponent. People acting like Lara has no shot are GGG fanboys or just non-appreciative of styles like Lara's.

Comment

Just a quick question. Other than the "boxing purists", what other fans does Lara have? Because honestly,even the Cubans don't like him.

Comment

Here comes another 15-20 pages of irrational excuses not to have this fight.........

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Idk about the bold. I think Haymon is a very strategic guy. I don't think Lara will ever draw big rankings for PBC. I think Haymon is more behind the Charlo brothers. And idk if he necessarily wants to test the Charlo brothers out against Lara. Therefore I could see Haymon being cool letting Lara go to HBO with any potential of scalping GGG & coming back to PBC.

I think the rest of your statement is probably true doe & outside of your statement I think its doubtful K2 would wanna risk all the things they got lined up next year at all (assuming the winner next month agrees to the fight) or vs a tricky, fast & talented guy like Lara who (imo) would be GGG's best opponent. People acting like Lara has no shot are GGG fanboys or just non-appreciative of styles like Lara's.
                Call me a fan boy if you like but I would literally stake my life on GGG not only beating Lara but doing it inside the distance.

Lara can move but I've never seen a boxer who cuts the ring better than GGG.

Comment

But gg won't get credit doe

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                    Here comes another 15-20 pages of irrational excuses not to have this fight.........
                    Indeed. "No one wants to see this." "Lara is nobody". "Not competitive."
                    All of which were said a few months ago right before Golovkin chose the wildly popular and highly competitive Lemieux fight...

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      ... I would literally stake my life on GGG...
                      Please tell me I didn't just read that...

Comment

Working...
                      X