Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. Martin Murray: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    It's always exciting to watch a Golovkin fight. Let me guess, you want to see Ward hug him for 12 rounds?

Anyway, I see it going rounds because Murray looked huge at the weight tonight. I'd be surprised if it's another 2-3 rounder, but we'll see.
    What does Ward have to with this thread? Golovkin is indeed a very entertaining fighter but watch him destroy overmatched opponents (decent fighters but Golovkin is that good) is becoming boring.

Murray is a strong middleweight and his peek-a-boo defense should allow him to give Golovkin some rounds (like Stevens did) but I don't see him being competitive at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
      My prediction is GGG will KO Murray he same way Debo KO'd Red in Friday.

It's really unfortunate that the MW division is not stacked with talent like the WW division, then add the politics of boxing to the mix and we may never get to see GGG in with a true challenge at MW.
      Michael Buffer stands over his body and says

"You got knocked the **** out"

Comment

Golovkin will stop Murray in the 2nd half of the fight..

Murray will use the high guard he had vs serg, and look to survive early, he won't take much risks, and ggg will pound away, eventually ggg breaks thru in the 2nd half and stops Murray by cuts or stoppage

Comment

Excellent fight!

Comment

Murray will give it a fooking good go, but GGG will break him down in the later rounds.

Comment

Good fight to Golovkin take some rounds.

Comment

Murray takes a dive in the 3rd. He then proceeds to crush pints at a pub prior to hitting up the strip club.

Comment

golovkin KO in 9th or 10th round.

Comment

Golovkin late TKO or decision. This one will last at least 8 or 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                      Murray appears to be be on the same level as Daniel Geale.
                      Murray is better. I don't see Geale having the success Murray did against old shopworn, and injured Martinez. I can see Murray lasting 8-10 rounds. The Martinez that Murray fought and prime Golovkin are two different fighters. Murray's defense is way better than Geale's and he's much more accurate with his punches. He'll make it interesting and last around 10 rounds. Probablly get TKO'ed by a body shot, because he covers up his head so well but he leaves his body open.

Funny a year ago, I thought Murray-GGG was a very good fight but then seeing that Martinez was just old and injured, I see that fight had more to do with Martinez being done than Murray being all that.

Comment

Working...
                      X