Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VID: Robert Garcia 'Brandon is not Margarito' Pacquiao got big wins via catch weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VID: Robert Garcia 'Brandon is not Margarito' Pacquiao got big wins via catch weight

Robert Garcia running his mouth again doesn't mean he is right, saying **** like that discounts greats who have won fights at catch weights. Two I can think of right now Sugar Ray Leonard , and Money May.

Comment

Everything he says is a 100% right , what he didn't say is Rios is a class below Manny , yes Brandon will be healthy just he don't have the ability other than landing a wild haymaker , and elite fighters rarely get caught with them .

Comment

He has a lot of good points. Rios is younger, fresher, he is going up in weight instead of coming down. Pac is older, coming off of a brutal loss and a lay off. Ariza has left the Pac camp and is in the Garcia camp now. A lot of story lines that make the fight interesting.
        Manny is still probably gonna slaughter Brandon, but I'll be interested to see how it plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Everything he says is a 100% right , what he didn't say is Rios is a class below Manny , yes Brandon will be healthy just he don't have the ability other than landing a wild haymaker , and elite fighters rarely get caught with them .
          I agree with you, but we have to consider Manny's loss, lay off and age. I expect him to look great in this fight but we don't really know until it happens.

Comment

He's right, Rios isn't Margarito. He's worse, even compared to the Margarito Pac fought.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He's right, Rios isn't Margarito. He's worse, even compared to the Margarito Pac fought.

Comment

Ah the catchweight myth again

Comment

i hope Robert learned his lesson from the Margarito fight...if the old PAC shows up, i hope he doesn't allow Brandon to take a 12 round beating

Comment

After the fight:
                    WW was too much for him

Comment

Working...
                    X