Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are definitely some extremely rich people out there using their wealth to influence the world to run a certain way. From corporations like Monsanto to record company execs to military contractors like Halliburton.

Whether or not they they are all part of the same cabal is up for debate. But it's very interesting that if you do some digging you find that a lot of them are connected through things like Bilderberg or the Trilateral Commission.

Seems like one hell of a coincidence if nothing else.

Comment

• There are defiantly certain organisations and groups that wield a vast amount of power in this world. If you go in deep you can find a lot of information, it depends on how far you want to go with it. I don't believe in the so called 'Illuminati' as such, but from researching over the years there are no doubt groups that hold a lot of influence especially the Rothchilds.

I remain open-minded on the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        By saying "Nobody really knows unless you're a paid up member" you are assuming it does exist. Which is absurd.
        Like I said sometimes I do sometimes I don't at the end of the day I don't really care it's just a interesting thing to think about it's no more absurd then you saying it doesn't because after all do you really know there secrets hidden for thousands of years about **** you or I will never know about that's the point of calling it a secret. Anythings possible it's highly unlikely but possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          here secrets hidden for thousands of years about **** you or I will never know about
          How do you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            How do you know?
            I don't but how do you know there isn't other then basing the fact that everyone has secrets. But if you wanna just go back and fourth going well how do you idk how do you know let me know now so I can copy and paste my replies.

Comment

• Here's an official attendance list for the 2013 Bilderberg Conference.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...ttendees-list/

You'll see on that list heads of big banks, executives of media companies, ministers of government and members of parliament, and university professors. Among others. All getting together to discuss policy and to make real decisions that affect all of us.

But regular people and average joes can't get in without an invitation. And there was a media blackout of the event so the general public doesn't know what was discussed and very likely isn't even aware that the meeting took place.

Comment

I don't but how do you know there isn't
                Do I know with absolute certainty that the illuminati as espoused by conspi******s is not a real thing? No of course not. There again I don't know with absolute certainty that I am not the only real human being in an entire world populated by sorts of robots for the entertainment of an insane puppet master either.

What I go with is the evidence. What evidence is there that there is an Illuminati or equivalent super secret boys club of sinister people who pull all of the strings and control every world event? Well **** me, there's isn't any!

I have no reason to believe it and the purported evidence for it (ooh pop star made a triangle! Ooh this drawing features a picture of an eye DESPITE THE EYE BEING ONE OF THE OLDEST IMAGES IN HUMAN ART!) is little more than the insane rantings of a mental patient on day release in between pooping in phone boxes and panhandling for paint thinner money.

But if you wanna just go back and fourth going well how do you idk how do you know let me know now so I can copy and paste my replies.
                You made a claim that there are secrets going back "thousands of years" that I, and more pertinently, you don't know about. So how do you know about them if you don't know about them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  Do you guys think that the illuminati really exists?
                  Yes, in some form.

99% of the world's wealth is controlled by 1%.

That 1% want to keep that wealth and power. And use their influence connections and dupe the public into all their BS ways to think the have any kind of say on what really goes on.

Comment

Like I said sometimes I do sometimes I don't at the end of the day I don't really care it's just a interesting thing to think about it's no more absurd then you saying it doesn't because after all do you really know there secrets hidden for thousands of years about **** you or I will never know about that's the point of calling it a secret. Anythings possible it's highly unlikely but possible.
                    Serious. I've read some ****ing mind blowing stuff over the years, probably hundreds of articles/books and some weird documentaries. I went through a faze about two years ago of reading some mind boggling theories I had to stop for the sole reason of remaining sane. I use read about theories as a hobby, but it can warp your mind. You become/feel so conscious of everything around you it can really play with your mind in the process if you aren't careful.

Thing is, its really not worth channeling your energy into reading about the Illuminati and beyond. Whilst reading about such topics is thought provoking, you aren't going to gain anything from knowing about these theories that could be true.

I use to read on the basis of fantasy and for the sole reason of challenging my mind/open minded.Being a Free thinker is much more exciting. Also makes life more interesting. David Icke was always a favorite to read about. Especially his Reptilian theories. Utterly insane!

I'll leave this documentary here for you if your interested

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Yes, in some form.

99% of the world's wealth is controlled by 1%.

That 1% want to keep that wealth and power. And use their influence connections and dupe the public into all their BS ways to think the have any kind of say on what really goes on.
                      This if your interested.

Money, power, goods are all an illusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X