X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ gold

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
    Pac was bigger on fight night. Did you guys watch it or do you only get radio out in the PI?
    Are you still saying Manny was bigger than JMM the other night? All I can do at this point is just laugh.

Man your definately one of, if not the most uninformed poster I have come accross to date.

It seems like you just like to pointlessly ramble on and on, and argue about stupid things that you are obviously wrong about. For no reason.

Manny weighed 147

JMM weighed 143

Are you trying to argue, and do you mean, that Pacquiao WEIGHED more??

If so, yes, Manny weighed more.

JMM was far bigger than Manny though.

Like I said before make a poll, so I can have a good laugh at your expense.

Maybe you have a outdated television that you watched the fight on. I know my 60" is 1080p Hi-Def, and crystal clear.

Every second of the fight I was saying to myself damn, JMM looks huge compared to Manny.

JMM looked like the incredible hulk without the green skin dude.

Gold, just make the poll so we can settle this, and everyone can see your wrong again.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
      Are you still saying Manny was bigger than JMM the other night? All I can do at this point is just laugh.

Man your definately one of, if not the most uninformed poster I have come accross to date.

It seems like you just like to pointlessly ramble on and on, and argue about stupid things that you are obviously wrong about. For no reason.

Manny weighed 147

JMM weighed 143

Maybe you have a outdated television that you watched the fight on. I know my 60" is 1080p Hi-Def, and crystal clear.

Every second of the fight I was saying to myself damn, JMM looks huge compared to Manny.

Gold, just make the poll so we can settle this, and everyone can see your wrong again.
      yah it was painfully obvious that marquez's upper body was HUGE compared to pac's...also in the third fight marquez actually outweighed pac on fight night by 2 pounds (he weighed 150lbs).

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post

Manny weighed 147

JMM weighed 143

You are one of the typical morons that claim that if you weigh more you are the bigger man regardless of a person body frame,so PAC weighed more so it means he was bigger then jmm you cant change your stupid rules because pac got koed like a whore now eat your self a nice turd pie you circus clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
          First, Mayweather lost power when he first moved up. Like all fighters do when they move up.

Now we'll take the Paq fan route.

Look at Paq's body, speed, and strength after hooking up with Ariza. I remember people photoshopping his body green like the Hulk on here due to how ripped he was looking.

Now the proof. Ariza claims to be the mastermind, he talks **** and claims to be the mother****ing man and all that, always running his mouth. Truth is he just gets his EPO from Trevor Graham when Heredia is already knowledgeable about "the science of s&c." Why do you think Ariza praises Heredia? He knows who the ****ing man is when he sees it.

Now I hope you Paqtards have some tissue ready...

*In case you don't know who Trevor Graham is, he's one of the few Balco snitches. He supplies EPO.*

So Paq fans, please shut the **** about Marquez using Heredia when Paq himself is using a known cheater. Please, just shut the **** up already, it's only going to hurt more than it already has.

Because the truth is, Paq using "S&C science" couldn't stop Marquez.

But Marquez using "S&C science" LAID PAQUIAO OUT RICKY HATTON STYLE.

THE BEST OF PAQ'S CAREER WAS BULL****, period.

The part that you quoted concerning Roach/Ariza using Graham is from a fake story & post created by Pacquiao hater a while back.. It was exposed as false and fabricated. There is no known link between Pacquiao and Graham

Comment

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
            You are one of the typical morons that claim that if you weigh more you are the bigger man regardless of a person body frame,so PAC weighed more so it means he was bigger then jmm you cant change your stupid rules because pac got koed like a whore now eat your self a nice turd pie you circus clown
            Classic riff raff jibberish. Nice try at expression wizard king. Good try! This fine. Just fine.

Comment

• Hey wizard, learn to read previous posts

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              Hey wiz you really need to ready previous posts.

Also, I don't think you comprehend things well. Try a college English writing course or something.

I highlighted in red where your comprehension skills are lacking.

User: GOLDSUGAR is the one saying Pacquiao weighed more so he was bigger.

I was saying the opposite, that, even though Manny weighed more, JMM was actually far bigger than Manny.... even though JMM weighed LESS.

Get it Wiz. Learn to read previous posts, and focus on your comprehension better.

Comment

• So in Pacland, if a fighter weighs more it doesn't equal bigger? Even though Pac weighed in bigger, and weighed in more on fight night? Oh wow this is some gold

Comment

• its pretty simple to much of pacs weight is in his legs which leaves his upper body vulnerable in recent fights.

Comment

• Gold you just love taking punches huh!

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                    So in Pacland, if a fighter weighs more it doesn't equal bigger? Even though Pac weighed in bigger, and weighed in more on fight night? Oh wow this is some gold
                    So you are still equating "biggness" wit weight, correct?

How incomprehensible can you get.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...578022&page=20

Go to the above link, and scroll down. The pics right there says it all.

That is at the weigh-in. Pacquiao 147 JMM 143

Manny weighed more ..... but was defiantely SMALLER then JMM

SO .... even though JMM weighd LESS, he was still BIGGER

Get it yet???

Gold you are just delusional.

JMM looked way bigger than Manny at the weigh-in and on fight night. Both occassions though JMM weighed less.

JMM was still bigger though.

I still don't know what fight you were watching in order to support your argument .....
                    Last edited by TheBoxingBanger; 12-18-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• So looking at a picture tells more than stepping on a scale? oh boy, the delusion you Pacfans have allowed yourselves to garner over the years is incomprehensible.

Please go back to chicken fights, leave boxing to the developed regions.

Comment

Working...
                      X