Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil:ORC...They just got me back interested in this game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil:ORC...They just got me back interested in this game!

I agree with most of the comments...

Slant Six could make a big name for themselves if they do this right...After fumbling Socom.

The graphics look really nice, gameplay is very fast paced which I don't like. As a long time RE fan, like 10 years![I first played RE1 in 2001], I will give a shot to almost anything that looks remotely good from RE. It's the only series, apart from sport games like MLB The Show, Fight Night and NBA 2K, that I give a fudge about. I will buy it knowing that it's not the best RE game out there, so at least i'm not overrating it or overhyping it, so I don't see how I can be disappointed.

Comment

Socom wasn't perfect, but it was an actual Socom game, unlike that piece of **** Zipper came out with this year.

Comment

When the series tried to reinvent itself after Biohazard 3: Nemesis, it lost its survival horror feel. It was more action based.

I played a bit of Code Veronica, but got bored of that, so I can't comment.

Played 4, it was a little difficult, but not overwhelmingly hard, but it was more of an action game than the intense horror that I was used to with Part 2 and 3.

Played 5, that was just pure action, absolutely nothing scary about it. The mercanaries mode was a HUGE plus though.

I missed the intensity of part 2 and 3, walking around the corner only to find the Tyant grunting out "Stars..." Or that famous Licker scene in part 2.

Comment

looks like a great game, being a re fan i loved re4 i want a game thats going to freak me out like re2 did when you got to the sewers. hell i even bought the re red xbox 360 a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
          X