No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    It's funny how Clegg takes all the time to respond but refuses to address the article. He'll correct typo's like "their" and try to make witty remarks, but in the end no substance at all.
    If someone wants to try and act like they're oh-so-smart, then yeah, I'll correct their spelling.

I'm not going to bother correcting the article. To me, the article has no substance. I live here. I've posted photos of my smashed up, set alight area. I've been long-term unemployed. I've been long-term employed. I've got people close to me in the heart of this. And you think I am gonna waste my time correcting the work of someone who is just using people's misery to advance their political views? No thank you.

Listen, if you want to play the stupid 'well if you don't want to debate then you must be wrong' game then good for you. I personally don't have the time or desire to correct every single person on the internet who happens to be wrong and/or stupid.

People don't change their minds. Debates with idiots are pointless. You don't know the situation, I do. You haven't spent years studying British politics, I have. You haven't been in the situation, I have.

Think what you want, man. I don't have any problem with you but wasting my time debating this stuff is like you wasting you time on someone who says Hopkins only beat welterweights or something. Either you don't bother, or you spend time doing it and the person you argue with doesn't change their mind and start a new troll thread the next day.

If you think that these people are commiting these crimes because of unemployment, social inequality or whatever, fine. I think that it's a case of bad people taking advantage of a situation to smash stuff up and steal things.

You ever spent 3 years of your life in a UK jobcentre? Or a 6 month useless training course for people who are long-term unemployed that you have to put up with just to have enough money to get by each week? Ever stick with a piece of **** minimum wage job because there is nothing else available? If so then hey, you have my sympathy. But I bet that anyone who has experienced the problems sees things a bit differently to Lowkey.

You wanna have an opinion based upon watching TV, good for you. But find someone else to debate it with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I have no desire to prove anything to you. I honestly do not care what you think of me one way or the other, it's only your inflated sense of self-worth that keeps dangling it out there.

Yawn.

I think you mean 'their'. If you want to play the intellectual card you need to brush up on your spelling. Consider reading a book perhaps?

Let me guess, the evil government school system rejected you, so you had to raise yourself armed only with your own cunning and a subsciption to 'Dumb ****s Monthly'? Good for you, man. Fight the power and all that.
      You clearly have nothing of note to add to this discussion you are one of these posters who types for the sake of typing well done on correcting a typo btw.

I don’t know you but its clear there are a good few posters here that have similar opinions of your posts as me.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJC View Post
        London Road apparently gridlocked I hear. See the buses still running. Anyhow be safe my friend hopefully the police are more fully prepared tonight

London Road was fierce yesterday, carjacking, looting and buildings being burned down.

That guy shot in the head who died was on London road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          If someone wants to try and act like they're oh-so-smart, then yeah, I'll correct their spelling.

I'm not going to bother correcting the article. To me, the article has no substance. I live here. I've posted photos of my smashed up, set alight area. I've been long-term unemployed. I've been long-term employed. I've got people close to me in the heart of this. And you think I am gonna waste my time correcting the work of someone who is just using people's misery to advance their political views? No thank you.

Listen, if you want to play the stupid 'well if you don't want to debate then you must be wrong' game then good for you. I personally don't have the time or desire to correct every single person on the internet who happens to be wrong and/or stupid.

People don't change their minds. Debates with idiots are pointless. You don't know the situation, I do. You haven't spent years studying British politics, I have. You haven't been in the situation, I have.

Think what you want, man. I don't have any problem with you but wasting my time debating this stuff is like you wasting you time on someone who says Hopkins only beat welterweights or something. Either you don't bother, or you spend time doing it and the person you argue with doesn't change their mind and start a new troll thread the next day.

If you think that these people are commiting these crimes because of unemployment, social inequality or whatever, fine. I think that it's a case of bad people taking advantage of a situation to smash stuff up and steal things.

You ever spent 3 years of your life in a UK jobcentre? Or a 6 month useless training course for people who are long-term unemployed that you have to put up with just to have enough money to get by each week? Ever stick with a piece of **** minimum wage job because there is nothing else available? If so then hey, you have my sympathy. But I bet that anyone who has experienced the problems sees things a bit differently to Lowkey.

You wanna have an opinion based upon watching TV, good for you. But find someone else to debate it with.
          A man who has spent ‘years studying British politics’ is able to take the time to come up with some long winded post that dances around the issues and fails to raise any worthwhile points.

Your post screams out look at me I’ve had it so bad I’m not rioting. LOL

‘You wanna have an opinion based upon watching TV, good for you. But find someone else to debate it with’.

‘But I bet that anyone who has experienced the problems sees things a bit differently to Lowkey.’

Idle nonsensical speculation on your part once again.

Comment

• This made my day LOL.

I have not punched the air and shouted like this since Bruno wobbled Tyson all those years ago.

Comment

• I notice that the middle class anarchists you usually find calling for revolution at rallies are mostly absent. Is it because they know that the people rioting are not the sort of people who will have a discussion about the merits of Rand and Engels over a glass of cheap merlot and a spliff?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                A man who has spent ‘years studying British politics’ is able to take the time to come up with some long winded post that dances around the issues and fails to raise any worthwhile points.

Your post screams out look at me I’ve had it so bad I’m not rioting. LOL

‘You wanna have an opinion based upon watching TV, good for you. But find someone else to debate it with’.

‘But I bet that anyone who has experienced the problems sees things a bit differently to Lowkey.’

Idle nonsensical speculation on your part once again.
                I responded to the comments Natas made. Nothing more, nothing less. There was no dancing around anything.

I'm gonna say that Natas has an opinion based upon the media because he lives in the US. That's not idle speculation, that is fact. I know people who are in the heart of things and I know their view on the situation. That is not idle speculation, that is fact.

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                You clearly have nothing of note to add to this discussion you are one of these posters who types for the sake of typing well done on correcting a typo btw.

I don’t know you but its clear there are a good few posters here that have similar opinions of your posts as me.
                Well, so far there is...one.

But you know, this shows the stupidity of your argument.

When your posted that dumb article you said it was a different opinion that that of most on here.

Now you're using the fact that people agree with you as evidence that you're right.

This is a sign of someone who is not worth discussing anything with. Whether or not people agree with you, you'll act as if it somehow proves you right. No matter what happens, you will claims it proves you case. Pointless debating with someone like that, better to just call them a clown.

Using 'people agree with me' is weak. It proves nothing. You would know this if you knew anything about anything. But keep on, fella. The fact that some people on there internet agree with you obviously swells that chest of yours so I don't want to burst your bubble.

Comment

• Saw some boys i knew yesterday wearing balclavas etc. Told me they were going to loot chingford mount( i live between walthanstow and chingford). turns out they ended up being the only ten there and were met by 20 police officers. From what i heard the police didnt **** around and ****ed everyone up.

Walthanstow is suppose to get hit again tonight so i might go have a look.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I notice that the middle class anarchists you usually find calling for revolution at rallies are mostly absent. Is it because they know that the people rioting are not the sort of people who will have a discussion about the merits of Rand and Engels over a glass of cheap merlot and a spliff?
                    Funny enough I am reading Engels at the moment for my paper on Chartism.

‘the middle class and property are dominant; the poor man has no rights, is oppressed and fleeced, the constitution repudiates him and the law mistreats him.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Redemption View Post
                      Saw some boys i knew yesterday wearing balclavas etc. Told me they were going to loot chingford mount( i live between walthanstow and chingford). turns out they ended up being the only ten there and were met by 20 police officers. From what i heard the police didnt **** around and ****ed everyone up.

Walthanstow is suppose to get hit again tonight so i might go have a look.
                      lol that's hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X