No announcement yet.

My dog BEASTLY AS ****!!! > your dog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dog BEASTLY AS ****!!! > your dog!

This lil vicious monster just broke off the leash and ran up on a full grown ass 50lb pittbull! Started swinging with it's massive claws and start scratching the **** outta that dog! Luckily it was well trained haha.

But my sister's dog got more heart and viciousness then manny & pac COMBINED! She make them both look fairy as ****!

Nobody can stop big tee tee a.k.a Big TeeTeelakeisha! All them damn Gucci Mane songs got her scrappy as ****!

After my dog died awhile back my girl got this fool "Scrap" from the shelter!
    He a fuucking thug, fools tries to fight every dog!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Pozolero View Post
      After my dog died awhile back my girl got this fool "Scrap" from the shelter!
      He a fuucking thug, fools tries to fight every dog!!!

hahaha I bet "scrap" could **** alotta dogs up! Little dogs don't **** around! Motha****as try to act like Pac the ***** going up to 147 when these lil *****hs we'll come at motha****in simba's motha****in throat!

Comment

Female doggy on her rag-days. Going mental like her biotch-owner. Nothing special there.

Just look at dat lil mofo......

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
          hahaha I bet "scrap" could **** alotta dogs up! Little dogs don't **** around! Motha****as try to act like Pac the ***** going up to 147 when these lil *****hs we'll come at motha****in simba's motha****in throat!

That's right!
          Simba don't want it with Scrap!!
          Fool's done time, he's HARD!!!

Comment

Working...
          X