Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    So wait yall saying its alive lol
    uh huh... yeah, they are. Now let's see your tears you peasant strawberry picker.

Comment

• Carl beating Santa Cruz has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Carl Froch ran into retirement, Chisora was decimated, and Boxnation will fold on them...Anthony Joshua, Frampton, and Fury are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Fury is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Joshua might get caught by Stiverne, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Frampton will be outclassed by Rigo...their top Hope for the future in Luke Campbell has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Carl...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Crawford and Thurman more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Mikey Garcia is Mexican ONLY instead of Mexican-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
      SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans

Comment

• Updated it for the OP

Comment

• Punxsutawney Phil this guy ain't.

Comment

• So it's like this...I haven't even read any bull**** since I last visited this thread...

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
            lol...there they go again...look at those future, Big Time ALL-WORLD Champions...

It's like THIS...by all means, bump this thread when you have a legitimate, "Elite" fighter...a consensus Top 3 Pound For Pounder defeating and reigning over the very best in his Division...

It'll happen someday...but first you have to deal with this incredibly long and ARDUOUS rebuilding phase...

I'd be surprised if you get one in 5 years...
            It's been 5 AND A HALF YEARS since I typed that.....

HAVE YOU HAD ONE CONSENSUS TOP 3 POUND FOR POUNDER IN THAT TIME?!

Exactly.

This is why I'm Legendary...you ****ing peasants.

LMAOO!! @ YOOUU!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
              So it's like this...I haven't even read any bull**** since I last visited this thread...

Exactly.

LMAOO!! @ YOOUU!!
              You sir are truly a legend, this is an ATG thread. Salute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                So it's like this...I haven't even read any bull**** since I last visited this thread...

Exactly.

LMAOO!! @ YOOUU!!
                Wow, what a resurrection. I don't agree with the thread but I admire the TS's commitment to his trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  You sir are truly a legend, this is an ATG thread. Salute.
                  Thank you...real recognizes real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Wow, what a resurrection. I don't agree with the thread but I admire the TS's commitment to his trolling.
                    You SHOULD agree with it...since there's no "trolling" present in my point whatsoever...

It's not trolling if you're telling The Truth.

It is guys like me who blazed the trail for guys like you...

Comment

• I can sense The Pain you are in....like a predator does its prey...it draws me back to this upside down, Godforsaken place....I can't help it...I enjoy it.

I know how you feel...you don't want the people to know The Truth about British Boxing...about its ACTUAL standing in The Boxing World...about you as fans.

Despite all your shoddy, so-called "world champions" you tried to brag about the past few years...despite all the ignorant asses you put in seats in Wembley...

Your Boxing is garbage. 98% of your fans are garbage.

Boxing media patronizes you and takes advantage of your "passion" for your business...they want all those clicks...they give some B or C level fighter of yours an undeserved high ranking to try to make you feel good...they throw you a bone with high praise for a Froch or a Joshua because you are FOOLS.

REMINDER: Andre Ward beat Froch with a fractured left hand and a torn right shoulder. That means he literally OWNED Froch with injuries on BOTH ARMS.

And after this weekend, some educated fans and pundits are realizing Ward could gain some weight, come out of retirement, and clearly outbox Joshua...

That's the difference between our fighters and yours...they are TRULY ELITE

You see...Andre Ward FORCED you and the media to crown him #1, and then said, "**** you. I don't need your label."....lol...you and your fighters WISH you could attain that status.

So if you wanna act like this was too long, and you didn't read it...

You saw this thread on the 1st page again, and you were instantly overwhelmed with a cold sweat...you need this thread to be buried asap....you have The Fear...

THE MENTAL ANGUISH.

5 months later...who you got?

Nobody.

Comment

Working...
                      X