Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what will mayorga's insults be for cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Eres un rajon maricon, te voy a poner de rodillas como lo hiso Margarito pa que me chupes la verga,
    Lol this is classic right here. Didnt think a pr would come up with this. And for those that dont understand it says: your a coward ***, i will put you on your knees just like margarito did so you could suck my dick.
    But it sounds funnier in spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
      Lol this is classic right here. Didnt think a pr would come up with this. And for those that dont understand it says: your a coward ***, i will put you on your knees just like margarito did so you could suck my dick.
      But it sounds funnier in spanish.
      Does it hurt Mexicans than Margarito had to use illegal plaster-wraps to beat Puerto Rico, or is it "by any means necessary," in that cess pool?

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
        I think you meant to say: "down syndrome Indian" aka Mexican
        ricans are taino indios so **** you babbling about with your dirty ass wife's ass

Comment

Does it hurt Mexicans than Margarito had to use illegal plaster-wraps to beat Puerto Rico, or is it "by any means necessary," in that cess pool?
          since when was a fact he used plaster island monkey? the biggest cheater ever was a dirty ass rican named luis resto

Comment

Dude it must hurt you more than it did me. Thats is why you had to come on here and create an account about that huh? Did it really hurt you that bad are you cottos ***** or what his mother or just his fat lover they showed on 24/7?

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
              Dude it must hurt you more than it did me. Thats is why you had to come on here and create an account about that huh? Did it really hurt you that bad are you cottos ***** or what his mother or just his fat lover they showed on 24/7?
              he's just mad his hero got owned and that he lives in a ****ty ass 1 bedroom apt in the bronx living off welfare like the rest of his kind

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
                since when was a fact he used plaster island monkey? the biggest cheater ever was a dirty ass rican named luis resto
                Hey you genetic *****-soup... Puerto Rican's, unlike Mexicans, acknowledge Resto was a cheater. We are not trying to raise our country up on some BS victory by a scumbag. Resto is not the "highlight" of PR boxing in 2011. It seems Mexicans are so low right now, they insist on pretending margarito is a national treasure. Fckin hilarious.

As for Taino this and that...they were killed off VERY early by the Spanish. So sit the fck back down you fake asss historian.

Buncha fckin mongolian, greasy nosed, chinese mustache havin low totem pole Natives.

Comment

Hey you genetic *****-soup... Puerto Rican's, unlike Mexicans, acknowledge Resto was a cheater. We are not trying to raise our country up on some BS victory by a scumbag. Resto is not the "highlight" of PR boxing in 2011. It seems Mexicans are so low right now, they insist on pretending margarito is a national treasure. Fckin hilarious.

As for Taino this and that...they were killed off VERY early by the Spanish. So sit the fck back down you fake asss historian.

Buncha fckin mongolian, greasy nosed, chinese mustache havin low totem pole Natives.

LMAO really? no one cares about the victory of cotto any more and if were really that bad edward james olmos wouldn't be married to puta rican as young to be his daughter that trick from american gangster lmao

Comment

he's just mad his hero got owned and that he lives in a ****ty ass 1 bedroom apt in the bronx living off welfare like the rest of his kind
                    Pepe, we already addressed the $500 billion per year the USA hands out to Mexicans in WELFARE. We covered that fact in the last debate. We could however talk about the Mexicans that fill our prison systems if you'd like. We could also talk about how entire states are drawing up plans to EVICT your peasant asses back to your glorious Mexico. How stupid do you look, crossing a fckin border while waving the flag of a country that cannot feed its people?

I am glad that you are so proud, cuz the rest of us would not be able to be so proud to be the ugliest people on the earth bar none.

Are Mexicans really always drunk? Is their tap water laced with corona? WTF!?

Comment

LMAO really? no one cares about the victory of cotto any more and if were really that bad edward james olmos wouldn't be married to puta rican as young to be his daughter that trick from american gangster lmao
                      LMAO is for 12 year old whitegirls Pepe.

You are as idiotic as the rest of your ilk.

You know when I chuckle... I chuckle on the inside. I chuckle when I see 50 of you unwanted indians, waiting at Home Depot like whores to be picked up for $3 an hour.

"Hey Pepe, can you shovel **** with a spoon?"

Pepe: "Jes I can do eet"

Comment

Working...
                      X