Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Hopkins saw flaws in pascal for the reason he jumped on the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Hopkins saw flaws in pascal for the reason he jumped on the fight?

I mean I doubt he doubt he would have fought Dawson had he won against pascal

Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
    I mean I doubt he doubt he would have fought Dawson had he won against pascal
    i think its more about the money...pascal brings the $$$ hopkins always had a knack for leeching onto major players...fight time i think he's just gonna make it ugly and ***** to the media about the judges once he loses

Comment

yes, that's right dj***ball - hopkins plan is to lose. Brilliant post!

Comment

Of course. He thinks he found a vic.

Comment

To be honest I think with Hopkins ring I.Q he could find a flaw in just about anyone's style, he's obviously seen something in Pascal which makes him think he can win and plus Pascal will bring the money.

Comment

Pascal isn't bringing in any extra money. Hops' guarantee is his guarantee, it won't change because Pascal brings in #s to Montreal. Either way, he'd get the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              yes, that's right dj***ball - hopkins plan is to lose. Brilliant post!
              Lol. I don't know about that. I think b hop saw something and said to himself I could win this fight in make a **** load of money.

I will say this tho he didn't look good in his last 2 fights. For some odd reason I see b hop possibly getting KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
                Lol. I don't know about that. I think b hop saw something and said to himself I could win this fight in make a **** load of money.

I will say this tho he didn't look good in his last 2 fights. For some odd reason I see b hop possibly getting KO'd.
                anything is possible the man will be a few weeks away from being 46 years old and he's been looking older and older since the pavlik fight so you never know what can happen.

I'm sure hopkins believes he can win, he's convinced he can win - the question is whether or not his body will allow him to do what he wants to do for 12 rounds.

Comment

Pascal definitely has some flaws but dude is quick and but gets gassed in the later rounds. But I see Hopkins making it a dirty fight after weathering the first 3 or 4 rounds..but this fight might resemble Hopkins - Taylor 1..being 45 also I got Pascal winning a debatable fight..

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Pascal isn't bringing in any extra money. Hops' guarantee is his guarantee, it won't change because Pascal brings in #s to Montreal. Either way, he'd get the same.
                    Good point dazed. I just got a f-cked up feeling about this fight. Brains beats brawn but sometimes brains isn't enough. At this age I don't know if b hop can withstand it while dishing it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X