Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Jackson vs. Felix Trinidad @ 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it goes more like Mclellan vs Jackson. Tito KO win, early.

Obviously when u crack like The Hawk ur in with a shout though, that goes without saying

Comment

Jackson KO in four rounds

Comment

If Jackson got him early...good night, Felix. but if I had to put money down, I'd say Tito is smart the first few rounds, loosens up during the middle rounds and flattens Jackson with a beautiful right-left to finish the bout in round nine.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          If Jackson got him early...good night, Felix. but if I had to put money down, I'd say Tito is smart the first few rounds, loosens up during the middle rounds and flattens Jackson with a beautiful right-left to finish the bout in round nine.
          Who ****ed up ur karma bar!? Ur a good poster man i take it u fell out with some Floyd, Pac or Klitchko fans huh!?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Who ****ed up ur karma bar!? Ur a good poster man i take it u fell out with some Floyd, Pac or Klitchko fans huh!?
            Dehydrator. I'm not sure what if his penis grows each time he sends out red k but I've disabled my rep. LOL @ people who take that stuff serious. And thanks for the kind words, you're pretty solid as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Dehydrator. I'm not sure what if his penis grows each time he sends out red k but I've disabled my rep. LOL @ people who take that stuff serious. And thanks for the kind words, you're pretty solid as well.
              Lol douche!

Havent seen u in the History section for a minute either, less of that ***** in there usually!

Comment

Whoever lands first wins.

Comment

brutal KO by Jackson. Sends the cheating island rat in a stretcher back to puelto lico.

Comment

Could go either way.

Tito was a better overall boxer.

Don't see it going 12. It could end at any moment.

Slightly favor Tito.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      Lol douche!

Havent seen u in the History section for a minute either, less of that ***** in there usually!
                      I scrounge around but haven't seen anything that's raised my eye yet. You'll see me there again soon

Comment

Working...
                      X