Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Scene doesn't respect true champions, fighters and icons of the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Scene doesn't respect true champions, fighters and icons of the sport.

We got the biggest fight of the year coming up in a few days.

Rafael Marquez, one of the best bantam's in the history of the sport and Vazquez who may not be the greatest, but is one of the most determined of all time are fighting in a follow up to the best trilogy in the sports history and all you ****s can masturbate to is drug testing (which is ****ing lame), Amir Khan's next opponent (when who could really give a **** since he's still technically a prospect), David Haye's alleged ducking of the Klitchko's, and ****ing Drug TESTING....

SERIOUSLY.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

I am ashamed to know you and to be a boxing fan to see what "fans" are concerned about right now.

I guess if HBO isn't slobbering on the **** of any particular fighter or hyping some bull**** fight up, then you mother****ers don't really care all that much huh?

Maybe if they put on their best MTV impersonation w/ their ****ty 24/7 than you punk ass ****s would pay attention.

Leave the sport to real fans.

Frontrunning, bandwaggoneering, shallow fair weather f@ggots.

I hope you rot in hell and are eaten alive by maggots.

Show some ****ing respect.

****s.

"OMG" some "fan" "owned" Mayweather on some show???

Thats SOOOOOOOO important.

I spit on you.

Comment

I can respect the view of true boxing fans but as a true fan u should be able to understand why many are not thrilled about Marquez-Vasquez 4, I personally dont want 2 see them kill each other again..

Comment

All I've seen you talking about are the same things everybody else is bitching about, pretty much.

Oh, and Valero, when he became au courant.

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
        "OMG" some "fan" "owned" Mayweather on some show???

Thats SOOOOOOOO important.

I spit on you.
        Yeah, that's boring ****, I agree.

Comment

You raise some reasonable points there Jack, even if you are a little aggressive.

I'm anticipating Rafa will win that fight reasonably comfortably. I think Izzy is just about done.

Comment

Vazquez will spark him out.

Comment

Preach on dap!

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                I can respect the view of true boxing fans but as a true fan u should be able to understand why many are not thrilled about Marquez-Vasquez 4, I personally dont want 2 see them kill each other again..
                Seek help.

If you can't stomach violence. Then you should take up a different sport.

This fight is the pinnacle of the sport. Both guys are ready to fight.

Comment

You need an Izzy/Rafa signature for this thread to carry weight, else you appear as obsessed with the superficial as anybody.

I mean, Antonio Margarito (who is irrelevant right now) for sensational effect? Before that it was Floyd being all Gay over USADA turning up to the gym?

Comment

Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
                    You need an Izzy/Rafa signature for this thread to carry weight, else you appear as obsessed with the superficial as anybody.

I mean, Antonio Margarito (who is irrelevant right now) for sensational effect? Before that it was Floyd being all Gay over USADA turning up to the gym?
                    Solid rebuttal.

For someone so concerned with the exposure the "true champions" receive, Jack hasn't exactly been saturating the boards with Izzy-Rafa discussion.

Comment

Working...
                    X