Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE dont tell me the self proclaimed G.O.A.T potshoting an inactive 39 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
    a win is a win right?
    haha no so compare b hops wins vs pavlik and roy...tell me if its the same

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      "your to good"-roach
      speaking of mosley wanting to fight pac
      you know they gonna fight mosley .......if he wins right????..................PBF " you have 5 losses............and aint a ppv attraction"

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        Pac's performance vs. Clottey drove fans away from the sport. You had the supposed most exciting fighter in the sport put on one of the most boring performances of all time while robbing fans of their hard earned money.

The stadium of 55K was dead silent through the entire 12 rounds. And the stadium was filled with subhuman *******s. My friends were making fun of me for being a boxing fan that night.
        if u know boxing i think what you just posted is BS! it was clottey who made the fight BORING... by covering his face the whole fight.. pac tried hard to make it an exciting fight its just pure hate and ur facking blind or u didnt watch the fight at all....

Comment

Originally posted by strugg View Post
          you know they gonna fight mosley .......if he wins right????..................pbf " you have 5 losses............and aint a ppv attraction"
          if you go by what floyd says then he shouldnt ever fight anyone because everyone has a lose....diffrence roach talks about manny being god yet he is scared..people talk about pac fighting the best but he only does when they are drained or washed up

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            if you go by what floyd says then he shouldnt ever fight anyone because everyone has a lose....diffrence roach talks about manny being god yet he is scared..people talk about pac fighting the best but he only does when they are drained or washed up

naaaaaah.....roach knows the deal with shane and floyd...................i do admit theres been inconsistencies in his part..................fuk that drained and wash up propaganda......................we can nitpick all of floyds and PACS best win............lol...........you should have forgotten how the boxing community bashed oscar for fighting a midget like PA+C.....lol....................

Comment

bumppppppp

Comment

Wow, this dude is obssessed. All these topics just to hate on/discredit Floyd. Pitiful.

Comment

Did Floyd potshot shane???.....i must have been watching a different fight...see i thought i saw Floyd walk Shane down and stand his ground even after he got clipped.

This thread is garbage.........

Comment

Originally posted by Big Vern View Post
                    Wow, this dude is obssessed. All these topics just to hate on/discredit Floyd. Pitiful.

STRUGG is a terrible poster........that's why he is on ignore.........but this silly thread could not go unanswered.....

Comment

STRUGG = a butthurt Floyd hater.........this is the second threa, on the exact same topic.........STOP SPAMMING THIS SITE U FOOL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X