Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At Least DLH's Legacy Is Still Intact...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Least DLH's Legacy Is Still Intact...

Oscar will forever be remembered as the guy who lost to all of the best fighters he faced...

Well, Oscar is 34 and almost beat Floyd. It's pretty easy to see in my eyes that prime for prime, Oscar beats Floyd.

However, pound for pound, since Floyd is smaller, I would say Floyd is a little bit better prime for prime.

Comment

so mayweather beat a 34 year old guy who has lost to every decent fighter he's faced? you mayweather fans are ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
        so mayweather beat a 34 year old guy who has lost to every decent fighter he's faced? you mayweather fans are ******ed.
        Beating Oscar is the measuring stick for greatness...

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
          Beating Oscar is the measuring stick for greatness...
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight View Post
            Well, Oscar is 34 and almost beat Floyd. It's pretty easy to see in my eyes that prime for prime, Oscar beats Floyd.

However, pound for pound, since Floyd is smaller, I would say Floyd is a little bit better prime for prime.
            floyd won decisively, face facts. and prime for prime, nobody knows who would have won. hell, many fee l that mayweather is in his prime now, but then claim he was the best at 130 and 135. first of all, you can't be the best at two different weight classes at the same time, you're better at one more than the other. so, if mayweather fought oscar in oscar's prime(which is open, because when was oscar in his prime, at 130? 147? what?) if they fought at 130, floyd would have killed oscar. talk about speed? floyd has always been a faster pucnher and better mover than oscar. floyd beats oscar at any weight class imo. at 140, floyd annalihates oscar. at 135, floyd kills oscar imo, because floyd was a boxer/puncher at this weight, and oscar had great power at this weight, but floyd threw faster punches, and had much better speed and footwork. he'd of made oscar look foolish. floyd's speed was just blinding at 130 and 135. mosley would lost to floyd at 135 and 140 easier than how he would today. i don't see any fighter beating floyd at these weights.

Comment

I don't understand why people are making fun of Oscar. Its not Mayweather Gattied him. Oscar made it interesting against the best fighter in the world...

Comment

floyd won decisively, face facts
                Facts? You can have your opinion. I already said I felt Floyd won a close fight. Please calm yourself.

Oscar could have won, even at this age. He was more active in his youth and more ferocious, so yes, I absolutely think he would have beaten Floyd earlier in his career. Now, Oscar thinks a little too much when he should have just got mean like Castillo...smart but mean and aggressive more often.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
                  Oscar will forever be remembered as the guy who lost to all of the best fighters he faced...
                  lol.. yea some legacy... Tell his grandkids..

"I lost to all the greats kiddo"

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
                    I don't understand why people are making fun of Oscar. Its not Mayweather Gattied him. Oscar made it interesting against the best fighter in the world...
                    DLH has lost all of his biggest fights (Trinidad, Mosley twice, Hopkins, and Mayweather). Those are facts...

Comment

Working...
                    X