Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am on a diet of 2000 calories a day, but i just went the gym and burnt of 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am on a diet of 2000 calories a day, but i just went the gym and burnt of 600

Does that mean i can now have a extra 600 carlories?

If your a fat.. no

Comment

if your a fatty then no because the whole point in having a reduced cal diet is to stay nourished so you dont keel over from food deprevation and still burn more then you consume. the more cals you burned the better but that doesnt mean you can pig out. once you hit your target weight then you can have some cheat food but you have to be consistent in the gym so you dont bloat back up.

Comment

Why exercise if your gonna put it all back on?

Comment

LoL @ this guy!!!!

No foo'!!! You can't eat it back!!

Comment

I knew the replies for this would be hilarious

Comment

Yes you can but it has to be 600 calories of chicken meat, hard boiled eggs, and skim milk.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 11-06-2009, 12:11 AM.

Comment

eat all you want fat boy you'll never lose the weight

if you're serious, eat a little something, couple of egg whites and a carnation instant breakfast maybe? but you'll lose more maintaining a calorie deficit. you know, like our nations finances.

Comment

2000:X im on 1500 lol! it's easy, and no, dont think ill eat it back on, you want to lose weight dont you?

Comment

nah man.... technically, you should burn those 2000 calories throughout the day, does that mean you're going to bump it up to a 4000 calorie diet???

post workout, this is ALL you need

Comment

Working...
                    X