Originally posted by Demise View Post
    Have you not seen Froch box?
    No, because he can't.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      No, because he can't.
      Exactly.

He's always getting hit.

Now, there is getting hit in the head when you have your guard up. Which absorbs a certain percentage of the punch, then there is getting hit in the head with no guard at all for 12 rounds.

Find another fighter who fights like Froch does.

Comment

I bet you Froch has taken more shots to the head than Foreman has in those 80 fights.
        No way, George has taken a fair amount of punishment in his long career. He's taken big shots from Holyfield, Alex Stewart, Moorer, Morrison, Ali, Lyle, etc. just to name a few...

Comment

Exactly.

He's always getting hit.

Now, there is getting hit in the head when you have your guard up. Which absorbs a certain percentage of the punch, then there is getting hit in the head with no guard at all for 12 rounds.

Tomas Adamek...

Comment

I can't stand Froch but obviously I don't want him to suffer from anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              No way, George has taken a fair amount of punishment in his long career. He's taken big shots from Holyfield, Alex Stewart, Moorer, Morrison, Ali, Lyle, etc. just to name a few...
              Still, I'm sure he's taken a lot of shots. But he's probably managed to absorb some of the power with his guard, where as Froch just gets banged around.

The best advice and the only advice he listens to off Rob McCracken is ' keep your head down '.

Comment

Exactly.

He's always getting hit.

Ricky Hattons soaked up a lot of punches over the years.

There's a few that have, Froch's not amazingly unique in this respect.

Thread seems a bit melodramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                  I can't stand Froch but obviously I don't want him to suffer from anything.
                  Nor do I.

But you've got to question his style of fighting and the possibility of long term damage.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                    Ricky Hattons soaked up a lot of punches over the years.

There's a few that have, Froch's not amazingly unique in this respect.

Thread seems a bit melodramatic.
                    I know he's not amazingly unique, but I've never seen a fighter fight like he does.

He has no defense whatsoever.

Comment

Nor do I.

But you've got to question his style of fighting and the possibility of long term damage.
                      I'd love to see Kessler make him suffer though, which he would.

Comment

Working...
                      X