Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You completely missed the point, numbskull.

You keep saying over and over that the different results from different labs is expected, and you imply that it doesn't mean one got it wrong.

The case of Andersen Silva PROVES that YOU are WRONG! Same exact situation. IT'S EVEN ON THE SAME EXACT DAY. Two different labs. Different results. QUEST GOT IT WRONG!!!

SO NOW WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY? LMAOOOOOOOOO!
    So now I need to look at a different case to conclude that in Diaz's case different results is not possible? All witnesses says what I say .... of course, Diaz's team "prefers" that we only take into consideration SMRTLs results but with no concrete scientific evidence to prove that its not medically plausible and why TEST #3 is right while TEST #2 is wrong, using UNRELIABLE data .... its more than absurd!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      So now I need to look at a different case to conclude that in Diaz's case different results is not possible? All witnesses says what I say .... of course, Diaz's team "prefers" that we only take into consideration SMRTLs results but with no concrete scientific evidence to prove that its not medically plausible and why TEST #3 is right while TEST #2 is wrong, using UNRELIABLE data .... its more than absurd!!!
      WRONG. MRO SAID YOU ARE WRONG

EICHNER SAID IT SHOULD BE CONSISTENT. IT'S NOT!

SILVA CASE PROVES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

BUT HEY, LIKE I SAID, LET'S TAKE IT TO THE THUNDERDOME. COME ON, FOOLIO. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I'M GONNA STOMP YOU OUT. WHAT YOU GOT. YES OR NO. ANSWER!!!! LMAOOOOO.

I BET YOU BlTCH OUTTTTTTTT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

You know why it's gonna be so easy to kick your ass? Because no experts agree with you. And your only defense is....oh, they are biased. LMAOOOOOOO!

SO DO YOU ACCEPT? I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW, IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT, YOU ARE A BlTCH AND THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTINUE TALKING TO YOU. THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH. IT'S TIME TO END IT. DO YOU AGREE OR NOT?

WE BOTH KNOW YOU'RE GONNA TUCK YOUR TAIL AND RUN OFF. LMAOOOOO. SO JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND LIVE KNOWING THAT PACQUIAO LOST, CHUMP!

BOOM!!!

Comment

• Anyone that legit scored the fight for Floyd are either biased as all hell, or listened way too much to Roy. Roy's commentary for the fight was ****ing pathetic.

Comment

So much bullshlt in one place.

1. We already know that the MRO said Quest was wrong. Your shlt about different results doesn't fly. You just got stomped about that so give up.

2. You can’t even admit what consistent means. You think:

“It’s impossible to directly correlate, but the results are definitely consistent” means…

That is nowhere near the same meaning. It’s beyond moronic for you to even say such bullshlt.

3. The video clearly says that the screening cutoff was 50ng. I posted it for you, foolio. Go back and review.

4. You claim everyone is biased. That's your last result when ur getting stomped out.

This was all about the specific gravity test. Correct? Yes, it was.

1. Now you say it was dilution and other factors. You can’t just make up your own scenario. Stick to the facts. There is no proof that he did anything else. None. You can’t just speculate.
            2. You trying to say that it was dilution and other factors shows how you have diverted from your only dilution theory. You gave quotations that said this was because of dilution. Now you’re trying to change it and say it’s dilution and something else. That’s because you failed in your critique of the specific gravity test.
            3. Mayweather’s sample was required to be undiluted. A sample from before the IV and after was given.

Is there really anything else to discuss? This was just another unfounded excuse for you to say that Mayweather was on PED’s, but it falls flat on its face. Your paper trail plasticizer theory also fell flat on its face.

This PED theory doesn’t make sense logically, nor scientifically. An undiluted urine sample with urine also from before the IV, an ABP that exists for over 130 tests, testing 19 times total for this specific fight and all clean. If you want to believe USADA messed up and granted him an IV when they shouldn’t have, ok. You can believe that. I don’t know what they did because I wasn’t there, and it would be speculation unless you have medical records. But when an undiluted urine sample is tested by an independent WADA lab, that is also backed by an ABP that goes back 6 years…

In conclusion, you're a moron.

OH...IF YOU FEEL SOME SORT OF WAY....I'M STILL WILLING TO TAKE THIS TO THE THUNDERDOME. LET'S SEE IF YOU HAVE BALLS. BUT IF YOU BACK OUT....WE KNOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE BULLSHlT THAT YOU'RE SAYING.

BOOM! YES OR NO???

PS. YOU KNOW I'M GONNA STOMP YOU THE **** OUT. I DARE YOU TO STEP UP.
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            WRONG. MRO SAID YOU ARE WRONG

EICHNER SAID IT SHOULD BE CONSISTENT. IT'S NOT!

SILVA CASE PROVES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

BUT HEY, LIKE I SAID, LET'S TAKE IT TO THE THUNDERDOME. COME ON, FOOLIO. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I'M GONNA STOMP YOU OUT. WHAT YOU GOT. YES OR NO. ANSWER!!!! LMAOOOOO.

I BET YOU BlTCH OUTTTTTTTT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
            You know why it's gonna be so easy to kick your ass? Because no experts agree with you. And your only defense is....oh, they are biased. LMAOOOOOOO!

SO DO YOU ACCEPT? I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW, IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT, YOU ARE A BlTCH AND THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTINUE TALKING TO YOU. THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH. IT'S TIME TO END IT. DO YOU AGREE OR NOT?

WE BOTH KNOW YOU'RE GONNA TUCK YOUR TAIL AND RUN OFF. LMAOOOOO. SO JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND LIVE KNOWING THAT PACQUIAO LOST, CHUMP!

BOOM!!!
            DEFLECTION City!!!

Even what you presented did not prove anything. All he said that he "preferred" SMRTLs over QUEST but why? NADA, NOTHING, NIENTE, RIEN, ......!!!!

Be objective for once.
            How can QUEST's results be the outlier when they are using SMRTL's TEST #1 which was extremely diluted and then you can see that TEST #3 results were too close to TEST #1 and therefore puts that value into question?

PLUS, MRO is using unreliable data.

You need way more than that to beat a positive SCREEN and Confirmation .... TEST #3 was just a screening.

Floyd delayed then used an IV...... Even USADA knows what a few hours delay can do to a test. Floyd could have been micro-dosing and got away with it. SG has limitations. After all this time, you still cannot realize this simple fact?

USADA did NOT investigate Floyd. Why? The head of WADA TUE Committee said it all smelled bad.

Finally, how can someone who used Floyd's excuse require an IV? His vitals were good, weigh-in made it easily. Floyd was able to drink fluids. It does not make sense ..... but that for you makes sense?

Comment

DEFLECTION City!!!

Even what you presented did not prove anything. All he said that he "preferred" SMRTLs over QUEST but why? NADA, NOTHING, NIENTE, RIEN, ......!!!!

Be objective for once.
              How can QUEST's results be the outlier when they are using SMRTL's TEST #1 which was extremely diluted and then you can see that TEST #3 results were too close to TEST #1 and therefore puts that value into question?

PLUS, MRO is using unreliable data.
              This is why you are one of the worst posters here. Sure. Tell am MRO vet of 20 years which test should be considered invalid and what data to use. LMAO. It's his job to review the tests!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              You need way more than that to beat a positive SCREEN and Confirmation .... TEST #3 was just a screening.
              Keep going with this nonsense about just a screening. Not only are you wrong, but it's clear that all the tests had the final concentration of marijuana metabolite. That is what is being compared. So it's stupid for you to keep saying this.

Floyd delayed then used an IV...... Even USADA knows what a few hours delay can do to a test. Floyd could have been micro-dosing and got away with it. SG has limitations. After all this time, you still cannot realize this simple fact?
              USADA did NOT investigate Floyd. Why? The head of WADA TUE Committee said it all smelled bad.
              Yawnnnn. More microdosing speculation. I guess he was microdosing for 6 years and never needed an IV. LMAOOOOOOOO. Plus the WADA Head guy said this would not work. But yea, ignore that. Carry on.

If he believes it smells bad, he should have done his job. That's what they are there for, right? Wasn't it given to them?

Finally, how can someone who used Floyd's excuse require an IV? His vitals were good, weigh-in made it easily. Floyd was able to drink fluids. It does not make sense ..... but that for you makes sense?

Who caresssssssss? I told you to get the medical records, then you can see what's up. Oh, you can't. That means you have NADA, NOTHING, NIENTE, RIEN, ......!!!!

So what was your answer? Thunderdome or no? Just answer the question! Why do you duck so many damn questions. It's embarrassing for you!
              Last edited by travestyny; 02-26-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

This is why you are one of the worst posters here. Sure. Tell am MRO vet of 20 years which test should be considered invalid and what data to use. LMAO. It's his job to review the tests!!!
                One of the worst? DEFLECTING is just in you. You seem to be out of control. Incredible!

While I wished that I could, I didn't ask the MRO, I asked YOU, the DEFLECTOR!!!!

AGAIN:
                SMRLTs TEST #1: Being that this turned up a negative result, was this a valid test when the SG = 1.002?

WADA
                "Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis: Specific gravity measured at 1.005
                or higher with a refractometer, or 1.010 or higher with lab sticks"

Remember that its you that didn't even want to discuss a study because it use Creatinine instead of Specific Gravity. Yet, you are trying to convince that TEST #2 vs TEST #3 can be correlated with no problem? HA!

Keep going with this nonsense about just a screening. Not only are you wrong, but it's clear that all the tests had the final concentration of marijuana metabolite. That is what is being compared. So it's stupid for you to keep saying this.

SMRTL is telling you that there was no need to do a confirmation test if its below the threshold, BILL.
                .... and you have no evidence that there were 2 tests. If you do, you seem to be keeping this a secret from us!

More importantly, you are weak in this area. Worst than when we discussed about SG/Cr/THC concentration levels. Go do some more reading.

Yawnnnn. More microdosing speculation. I guess he was microdosing for 6 years and never needed an IV. LMAOOOOOOOO. Plus the WADA Head guy said this would not work. But yea, ignore that. Carry on.

If he believes it smells bad, he should have done his job. That's what they are there for, right? Wasn't it given to them?

Its not speculation. Its being done and it can be hard to catch. Especially when the athlete can delay 6 hours, use an IV and so on.

Here is another example of micro-dosing in which you are naïve about.
                Novitsky ventured that micro-doses of fast-acting testosterone are being used by fighters today. He cited a new form of testosterone synthesized from yams that can fool a CIR test, which detects synthetic testosterone. "I believe its being used now"

IV: How often did Lance Armstrong and others use IVs? Many times but its not like they are going to tell you!!!!

Who caresssssssss? I told you to get the medical records, then you can see what's up. Oh, you can't. That means you have NADA, NOTHING, NIENTE, RIEN, ......!!!!

So what was your answer? Thunderdome or no? Just answer the question! Why do you duck so many damn questions. It's embarrassing for you!

Of course you are going to do that. That is all you have!!! DEFLECTIONS, HIDING, ........

Since you like to deflect:
                - With the facts that you have on the table, what do you think about the IV scandal of Floyd's?
                - Should he have been allowed to use an IV?
                - Should he have been allowed to get a RETRO TUE? Is USADA being totally independent here when he has a solid 6+ year relationship with Floyd who got him in the door to boxing which helped him other armed combat sports?

Thunderdome? Try to answer the above questions without deflecting. If you do that here, you will do it there. So what is the point!

Comment

Thunderdome? Try to answer the above questions without deflecting. If you do that here, you will do it there. So what is the point.
                  Try to understand, little guy. I can keep chopping through your bullshlt here, but you have a head like a rock and an ego that tells you that you know more than medical review officers, anti-doping agents, etc. The point is that we will find unbiased judges to give their opinion so that this ends. We will agree on the judges. Sounds good?

Finding the judges will be the hardest part. Convincing them that you have no idea of what you are talking about will be easy. I promise you.

It's easy to see that you are just still dealing with shock from Pac's lose. You need professional help. You've developed this dumb conspiracy theory that everyone is biased. Check this out.

1. The MRO - biased
                  2. The anti-doping agent- biased
                  3. USADA - biased
                  4. The judges - biased
                  5. The referee - biased
                  6. NSAC - biased
                  7. EVEN THE TESTING METHOD - biased

Am I leaving anything out? Don't you feel you need professional help. You clearly do.

And again, do you understand about the thunderdome now? It's the only way this will end. So do you agree or no? Man up or buzz off.

Comment

DEFLECTING is just in you. You seem to be out of control. Incredible!

I asked YOU, the DEFLECTOR!!!!

REMOVED THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU DEFLECTED ..... AGAIN!!!!!

Thunderdome? Try to answer the above questions without deflecting. If you do that here, you will do it there. So what is the point!
                    Try to understand, little guy. I can keep chopping through your bullshlt here, but you have a head like a rock and an ego that tells you that you know more than medical review officers, anti-doping agents, etc. The point is that we will find unbiased judges to give their opinion so that this ends. We will agree on the judges. Sounds good?

Finding the judges will be the hardest part. Convincing them that you have no idea of what you are talking about will be easy. I promise you.

It's easy to see that you are just still dealing with shock from Pac's lose. You need professional help. You've developed this dumb conspiracy theory that everyone is biased. Check this out.

1. The MRO - biased
                    2. The anti-doping agent- biased
                    3. USADA - biased
                    4. The judges - biased
                    5. The referee - biased
                    6. NSAC - biased
                    7. EVEN THE TESTING METHOD - biased

Am I leaving anything out? Don't you feel you need professional help. You clearly do.

And again, do you understand about the thunderdome now? It's the only way this will end. So do you agree or no? Man up or buzz off.

Thunderdome, here or the moon, all you do is DEFLECT!

Comment

Thunderdome, here or the moon, all you do is DEFLECT!
                      The purpose of the judges will be to weed out the deflections and bullshlt. Which means you won't have much of an argument.

Why are you "deflecting" from this challenge? There are some really solid posters here. I'm sure we can find 3 that will play this in an unbiased way. So do you agree?

Comment

Working...
                      X