Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Alvarez vs Chavez Jr. be better than Ward vs Gatti 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Alvarez vs Chavez Jr. be better than Ward vs Gatti 1?

Get ready for a Trilogy. Balls Out is what boxing fans supposedly live by, by the Rocky movie standardz!
    Yes
    12.50%
    No
    87.50%

Absolutely not.

The Boxing fan in us is always hoping for a great fight but there's too many question marks / bad history with Chavez Jr as it relates to his overall preparation for big fights. The last time he was on this stage fighting Martinez for the Middleweight title he trained a handful of days and clearly didn't care THAT much. Sure, he almost took Martinez out in the end but that also showed Martinez trained for the fight and hung on and won by a WIDE margin. Chavez is gonna struggle BAD to make weight and it's gonna show in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Absolutely not.

The Boxing fan in us is always hoping for a great fight but there's too many question marks / bad history with Chavez Jr as it relates to his overall preparation for big fights. The last time he was on this stage fighting Martinez for the Middleweight title he trained a handful of days and clearly didn't care THAT much. Sure, he almost took Martinez out in the end but that also showed Martinez trained for the fight and hung on and won by a WIDE margin. Chavez is gonna struggle BAD to make weight and it's gonna show in the fight.
      Did Ward ever retain a strap like Chavez Jr.?

Comment

As a fan of Canelo, I think he is bitting more than he can chew. Although Chavez is far from the most disciplined fighter or the most skilled but he will have a large difference in size. Maybe this is a test wise of size for Canelo to bring on the big fight with GGG but this is a bigger risk than De La Hoya expects.

I see Canelo winning but this could be a War.

Comment

Sadiq why you use this alt?

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            As a fan of Canelo, I think he is bitting more than he can chew. Although Chavez is far from the most disciplined fighter or the most skilled but he will have a large difference in size. Maybe this is a test wise of size for Canelo to bring on the big fight with GGG but this is a bigger risk than De La Hoya expects.

I see Canelo winning but this could be a War.
            I'm calling a Draw. Pac vs Marquez style of business

Comment

No it wont be a Ward Gatti, it will be Canelo stopping a drained slow plodding Jnr .

Comment

Working...
              X