Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GGG fanbase response to Abe's latest interview, sums up the Golovkin fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Listen to the GGG fans in this thread ****ting on Sanchez for saying Golovkin can beat Ward, Kovalev and Stevenson

This thread is proof and goes to show how much confidence GGG fans have in their hero - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=726510

The GGG fan base is willing to glorify his sparring story's when comparing GGG as not only a fighter, but how well he'd matchup head to head against the likes of RJJ, Hagler, Monzon, Robinson, Toney, Jackson, McClellan, McCallum, etc. But the minute and I mean the minute, someone whispers the possibility of having GGG test his skills against someone like Ward, Kovalev or Stevenson, all you hear from his fan base is:

"Shut your mouth Sanchez".

"Damn it Sanchez why'd you have to say something"

"waaaahhhh Sanchez is talking again"

"Oh God, GGG might actually be expected to test himself against prime competition or someone bigger than him. Shut the fcuk up Abe, before you get Golovkin beat".

etc, etc, etc.

What a fan base we have here folks

"GGG can beat prime Roy Jones Jr, Sugar Ray Robinson, Hagler, James Toney, Monzon, etc, just don't put him in with Andre Ward and Kovalev."

GGG fanbase
    Any news from team Daniela Runcobs? Did she grrow some balls already to fight GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Sup Chollo? Noticed you've not been around so much but it sounds like you're getting on with real **** which has to be a good thing, and yeah - sometimes this place can be a real turn-off to the sport, a break can be good.

As to your post, well I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I for one was not annoyed with Sanchez so much for making the claims that he could beat top LHWs but more for indicating in the very next breath that he had no intention of fighting any - at least not anytime soon. Guy should have realised by now that it's exactly that sort of claim that draws much of the criticism towards Golovkin. If he was planning to announce a move to 175 - or hell, even 168, then fair enough, sure, build your guy up with an eye to making those fights, but if you ain't? ... Well better to just STFU.
      What's up Koba? I hope all is well.

All I can say regarding you and your post is your one of the exceptions when it comes to that fan base.

Me, personally, if GGG makes it past Jacobs, which I doubt he would and the Canelo fight can't get made, I'd love for him to fight the winner of Ward - Kovalev and maybe even Stevenson or Beterbiev.

Many people, ironically his fans, say it's asking too much, but it's been done already. Over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        He's definitely a first ballad sparring HOFer
        lol. that's funny bro. big sparring drama

Comment

Working...
        X