Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didnt know Boxing would get this Boring when Floyd Retired.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt know Boxing would get this Boring when Floyd Retired.

Its a chore to even log on to this site nowadays. Ive been a member for a Decade and never seen it this bad. Just have no interest in the sport at all and Floyd was never even my favorite...

Anyone else having this problem getting it up?

LOL WHAT

Kovalev-Ward is much better than Pac-Floyd.

And ffs Klinchko is out. The heavyweight division is refreshing now.

Comment

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
      LOL WHAT

Kovalev-Ward is much better than Pac-Floyd.

And ffs Klinchko is out. The heavyweight division is refreshing now.
      The lack of Klitschko also has dampened my interest. I can admit it now..they were dominant and it sucks not having them around. So much fun over the years arguing with their fans.

Comment

Rebuilding phase.

Nobody is dominant well except Gonzalez but small fighters never become stars.

Once some guts establish real dominance well start to see big event fights again.

Comment

we just had salido vargas, thurman porter, and frampton cruz

and kov ward is upcoming

but you guys are more worried about personalities and "names" lol

and the hw division is actually becoming somewhat interesting with wilder and joshua and the old cuban dude

Comment

i agree. Still love watching boxing but haven't been following it as religiously as before. Now that we have ward-kova that'll be good, but we really need a canelo-ggg to add some more hype into the game

Comment

Eh, Floyd is kinda like a crack addiction. That stuff is bad for you, but some just can't live without it.

Once you're clean, you'll start to appreciate stuff again dude.

I didn't take any pleasure from the countless articles about Floyd, by people just hopelessly wishing he'd get beat. THAT, was boring. We're in a new era now, and it's refreshing.

Comment

Boxing is in a good place but what has bothered me is that nobody has tried to take Floyd's spot. The two fighters who were primed to take his spot are fighting guys two divisions below. Ward is slogging his way thru tune ups. Thurman and Garcia have been to inactive. Povetkin failing that drug test and Fury postponing the fight set the heavyweight division back. I feel like 2017 is going to be a huge year for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
                  SAME. All the ducking and no personalities. Floyd ducked but at least I had excitement to watch him hopefully get killed. Now that thrill is gone. No big fights, nothing.
                  Hang in there, bro. Margarito vs. Alvarez is gonna happen soon. That's the big fight I've been waiting for. Margs is gonna beat Canelo's lil' bro, then he'll call Canelo out. Get ready for December... Canelo vs. Margarito - the real fight of the century.

Comment

Boxing is better than it has been in years: Olympians jumping into the pros winning world titles at a rapid pace ( Lomanchenko, Valdez ) a Flyweight is P4P moving up multiple weights ; the HW division now has a new King ' Deontay 'The Bronze Bomber' Wilder..Andre Ward and Kovalev are engage in a mega fight and they are not even lineal (Stevenson is)...you got the young guns : shots fired Thurman vs. Porter. Canelo Alvarez will sell out Cowboy Stadium and win another world title @154 infront of 80K spectators...then jump back to 160 to reclaim the lineal title.

Linares is headed to the UK to take Crollas head off. Anthony Joshua signed a multi-fight deal with Showtime sports and most likely face the Reigning undisputed HW champion of the world Deontay Wilder.

PBC brought the HW title back to free tv in over a decade? maybe more.....honestly I think its over over thirty years...also there is more free boxing on free tv thanks to Al Haymon.

That scumbag Gypsy Tyson Fury will be stripped of the titles and further stir the HW division....the WBC is implementing VADA 365 day testing -- the WBA is at least trying to solidify its titles with tournaments speaking of which Juan Estrada and Ioka has been ordered to establish the 'superchampion'.

I bet you dont even pay attention.

Comment

Working...
                    X