No announcement yet.

Lara humiliates Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Umm perhaps because he is a 154 lb runner with no fans and a victory for GGG would earn him neither kudos or mountains of cash
    You're an idiot bro and I'm a ggg fan. None of GGGs opponents bring money or fame.

Lara has at least fought on a major PPV. Get him in there so his fans can end this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      Yea and Lara makes a great case for himself by getting booed out of the building in all of a his fights.... Booed against Trout, booed against Delvin, Booed against Zaveck, booed against Vanes.

Yea that's the guy Golovkin's team should try and purse. Let's call up Haymon and give that guy $1M and have him fight on our network.
      Yeah, do that.

That guy is a legit world champion, has beat some top opponents and is genuine top level. People can boo all they want, excitement isn't only what defines quality.

Unfortunately, it seems Monroe 2 is a more likely fight.

Comment

Why does Lara always get hematoma on his head? That's the third time I've seen at least. I imagine Lara getting one of those Rahman size lumps and Golovkin exploding it with a hook.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Yeah, do that.

That guy is a legit world champion, has beat some top opponents and is genuine top level. People can boo all they want, excitement isn't only what defines quality.

Unfortunately, it seems Monroe 2 is a more likely fight.
          He is a good fighter and a good champion at 154. It just seems some people have a lot of wishful thinking going on here when it comes to him being any kind of threat to Golovkin. I think it's a really bad match-up for Lara and would have no way of keeping Golovkin off him.

Comment

Sorry. GGG either chases Lara all night and wins a wide UD, or catches up to Lara in the middle rounds and takes him out. I don't see any way Lara wins this fight with his style and size.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              And you wanna know something sad bro.

Vanes has also faced better opposition than GGG now too.
              So does that mean thAt he will beat him? So GGG should fight a fawking jr MW

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                He is a good fighter and a good champion at 154. It just seems some people have a lot of wishful thinking going on here when it comes to him being any kind of threat to Golovkin.
                I'd fully expect Golovkin to win, size being a big part of why.

It's still an interesting fight against a good quality opponent that is calling for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  He is a good fighter and a good champion at 154. It just seems some people have a lot of wishful thinking going on here when it comes to him being any kind of threat to Golovkin. I think it's a really bad match-up for Lara and would have no way of keeping Golovkin off him.
                  Bro they just want to see GGG lose so they can say the hype train ended and that he is bum

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    I'd fully expect Golovkin to win, size being a big part of why.

It's still an interesting fight against a good quality opponent that is calling for the fight.
                    Yeah, like I said if no Saunders Jacobs or Eubank I'd go for it. The only real curiosity here is how long he can last. It's a name for sure and I'm sure beating him would give some people reason to praise GGG I suppose.

Comment

Lara would be on survival mode a whole fight against GGG... and TKO'ed lately or lose wide UD.
                      Last edited by oscar9992; 05-22-2016, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X