GGG would crush Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
    I found it.

he did that to a guy that looks like he is moving on wet cement, but that same slow as **** guy did this to him

ps: that's not a gif, that's just a picture

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Murray, Stevens and Lemieux all would beat Lara up.

At 154 Lara is decent, i said decent, not great.

At 160 Lara would be a victim, the dude got knocked around the ring by Angulo. What do you think Stevens or Lemieux do to him?

You have to realize why there are weight classes.

Lara's best wins are Martirosyan and Trout, got embarrassed by Carlos Molina and gifted a Draw.
      That's your opinion that Lara would lose to those 3. Get in the ring and fight him. He's more accomplished than anyone GGG has fought

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Lara really pisses me off.

First he completely blows the Canelo fight and runs during the biggest chance of his career.

Then he calls out GGG and turns around and has a showing like this?

This guy is a joke, but GGG should still fight him. Come on fellas, I know you like GGG, but try to have some objectivity.

GGG is a star. It shouldn't matter who his opponent is he can sell out the arena. OnePunch, Maxi or HeroBando can fight GGG in the Garden and it will sell out in 10 minutes.

GGG should fight Lara @ 160, put him down in a few rounds and off to the next. That simple.
        Agreed. I've had about enough of Lara and his bullshit. GGG should take his stupid little challenge and lay waste to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Not sure if serious. Where is the offer from Lara then, did I miss it? Does Lara hava a title at 160? Why would GGG waste time with him?
          Again showing your lack of knowledge.

When you are a champion in one weight class you can go right up and get a title fight in the another weight class.

Same belts. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
            HBO is NOT in the boxing business when it comes to their pet fighters they are strictly in the entertainment business .
            Lara should be great full for Showtime Boxing. After watching tonight's card, its painfully obvious that Showtime doesn't care at all about entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              That's a weird thing to think.

I would seriously worry about Lara if he were to fight Golovkin, his head always swells up like a watermelon and that's against light punchers, probably explodes against Golovkin.

I was hoping he would look really impressive tonight and make a good case for himself but sadly he didn't he just reminded everyone that he doesn't belong at 160 especially against Golovkin. Definitely prefer Saunders Jacobs or Eubank but if not them, sure go for Lara but don't be a hypocrite after Lara is in the hospital.
              I don't even think he should fight Lara next, right now it's a bad time because he has Canelo, Jacobs, Eubanks Jr as options for later this year. But just saying, Lara has called him out several times already, and there's such things as voluntary defenses with permission of the org. Haymon and Loeffler have a good working relationship according to Loeffler, and that networks is not the issue, the issue is what Lara brings to the table, from Loeffler's own mouth

What I find weird is how a group of fans are so concerned for the health of Lara if he fights GGG, but I don't see the same concern for other mediocre fighters GGG fights. I definitely see Lara going 12 with GGG, and I can definitely see an upset. Get the big fights by any means, GGG, Jacobs, Saunders...but please, if you're not getting those names, just ask for permission to fight any damn name, Lara for example...instead of a Wade or Monroe Jr

Comment

Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
                Again showing your lack of knowledge.

When you are a champion in one weight class you can go right up and get a title fight in the another weight class.

Same belts. No excuses.
                Read my question again and then think for a couple minutes and then, maybe then realize that you shouldn't give me another stupid answer.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Loeffler was approached about the fight, Sanchez told him no.

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...rn-shot--93854

"When Tom came to me and offered Lara and Sergio Mora, I'm the one who said 'I don't want those fights.' I'm the one who said that before there was a chance to have it discussed with Gennady. I told that to Tom, because first of all Lara has not earned the right to fight Golovkin. And the reason I say that is because he takes fights like Delvin, and Delvin is not a bad fighter but he doesn't belong at that level. He struggled with Delvin. Yes he won every round but he didn't do what he needed to do in order to be in the mix," Sanchez explained to BoxingScene.com.

"I don't know why he took his foot off the gas. He could have had Delvin out of there but he didn't. He could have done more to Canelo but he didn't. So that doesn't make him appealing to me and our team - and that's the reason why I turned him down."
                  Loeffler is Gggs promoter, he's always looking for potential opponents. Doubtful either of those guys even gets approved by Hbo, esp in light of Lara's 1m purse vs Delvin a month later

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    he did that to a guy that looks like he is moving on wet cement, but that same slow as **** guy did this to him

ps: that's not a gif, that's just a picture
                    The problem this is the ending

Confident? push for the fight them. Stop making so many excuse. Lara resume is like 10 times better than GGG and he is been fighting middleweight fight night all this time, Vanes, Angulo, Canelo all weight in bigger than even GGG or his opponents.

Comment

That's really what his fans are afraid of,
                      LOL... haha... im GREAT G fan and i know 100% that this cuban sorry ass sucka is nothing but a JOKE for gennady LOL. wake

up, "boxing expert"!

Instead let's have a mando galore
                      BINGO! lara wants to fight gennady? what's the matter with him? he can fight.. i don't know... tureano johnson... he can get this mandatory spot and WUALA (français).... you're a mandatory challenger! ONE fight and you'll get gennady... EASY work... but you know what... lara is talking **** on twitter and actually he does not want to fight gennady... well... if he wanted to, he would've won a mandatory spot (the easiest way to get the fight with gennady)... HELL even wade did it LOL... what's the problem with lara??? what's the matter with him??? is he a coward? huh???

i'm ready doe... actually i'm not ready doe (c) canelita
                      i'm ready doe... well im not ready yet... actually i need 3-4 tune-ups at LHW doe (c) andre coward
                      i'm ready doe... but actually i do not want to do anything to get the fight with gennady doe (c) lara
                      etcetera.... etcetera.... "we're in different cycles doe and we can't bring it together doe" (c) princessa maravilla LOL
                      "uugghhhh ummmmmm yeaaaa...welllll... uugghhhh" (c) migelita cotto

HELL... all these guys are nothing but a joke...

Gennady "THE SLAYER" Golovkin <-----that's why i watch boxing... i watch it because of him... he's 100% fearless...

#OLDSCHOOL
                      #HBO
                      #WARTRUMP
                      #COWARDSMUSTGETDEPORTEDFROMTHEUS
                      #WARGGG
                      #GGGFAMILY
                      #LOVEANDKINDNESS

Comment

Working...
                      X