Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Incorrect. A swing round is where neither fighter dominated either due to inaction or equivalent action, and no knockdown has occurred.

Aka, Round 4 of this fight.

I disagree too...swing rounds can go either way and round 4...I think Manny landed the telling blows

If you're talking about MayPac, incorrect. Kellerman will forever remain in history for his epic response to Manny thinking he won the fight. It wasn't close. 8-4 is not close.
      [B.[/B]
      ]it's your opinion you can choose to believe yours...Kellerman never said that Pacquiao won but that he contended that judges scored 4 clear rounds and there were swing rounds that could go either way....so a draw could have been possible....but they came in with the wrong game plan.
      Last edited by rao007; 04-13-2016, 03:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
        ]it's your opinion you can choose to believe yours...Kellerman never said that Pacquiao won but that he contended that judges scored 4 clear rounds and there were swing rounds that could go either way....so a draw could have been possible....but they came in with the wrong game plan.
        Manny didn't land telling blows until Round 6. Everything else was tentative at best.

I keep telling people, it's not about who's more aggressive despite being ineffective. It's about who is controlling the round. Nobody controlled Round 4.

Comment

• Somebody must have told Manny that Bradley was gay.

Dang!

Comment

Manny didn't land telling blows until Round 6. Everything else was tentative at best.

I keep telling people, it's not about who's more aggressive despite being ineffective. It's about who is controlling the round. Nobody controlled Round 4.
            If nobody won the round---you have to base it on damage or ring gneraltiship. And if Bradley was being the matador and Paquiao being the bull...they both nearly landed the name number of punches...how is that not effective punching? So damage is factored and you can't really know that unless you were at ringside.

Comment

If nobody won the round---you have to base it on damage or ring gneraltiship. And if Bradley was being the matador and Paquiao being the bull...they both nearly landed the name number of punches...how is that not effective punching? So damage is factored and you can't really know that unless you were at ringside.
              Damage was equal.

Neither fighter had an advantage, thus no general ship.

Both fighters took roughly equal shots, thus no defense upper hand.

The round was EVEN.

Comment

Damage was equal.

Neither fighter had an advantage, thus no general ship.

Both fighters took roughly equal shots, thus no defense upper hand.

The round was EVEN.
                well most judges give it to the guy who is the aggressor..so go figure....and if both landed nearly the same number..the round would have been given to pacquiao.

Comment

well most judges give it to the guy who is the aggressor..so go figure....and if both landed nearly the same number..the round would have been given to pacquiao.
                  Landing the same as your opponent means you weren't the aggressor.

The judges gave it to Manny because Manny had the homefield advantage. Manny didn't do much better against Bradley than he did against Floyd EXCEPT the two knockdowns. Yet for some reason, he had more punches thrown against Floyd (presumably with a torn rotator cuff) than he did against Bradley.

Pacquiao was LESS busy in this fight yet got wide scores in his favor.

I don't buy it. If I were NSAC, I'd have put Duane Ford and CJ Ross back up in there. Bradley would have won the fight easily.

Comment

Landing the same as your opponent means you weren't the aggressor.

The judges gave it to Manny because Manny had the homefield advantage. Manny didn't do much better against Bradley than he did against Floyd EXCEPT the two knockdowns. Yet for some reason, he had more punches thrown against Floyd (presumably with a torn rotator cuff) than he did against Bradley.

Pacquiao was LESS busy in this fight yet got wide scores in his favor.

I don't buy it. If I were NSAC, I'd have put Duane Ford and CJ Ross back up in there. Bradley would have won the fight easily.
                    Then you are being subjective.. you really don't know if it's homecooking..the bottom line is that Pacquiao won..the scores were decent...they probably weren't accurate but it doesn't change the outcome anymore than pacquiao could change his with mayweather.

Pacquiao was less busy but was more accurte....threw more...landed more..so that pretty much sums it up.

Comment

• according to the punch stats ive seen, manny only threw 10 more punches against bradley compared to the amount he threw against floyd.the shoulder injury excuse was always BS.and the ppv numbers will be lower than floyd v berto.

Comment

Working...
                      X