Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO:: fake Guru convinces hundreds of fools to get castrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] LMFAO:: fake Guru convinces hundreds of fools to get castrated.

http://www.news.com.au/world/followe...d6fd6042ceb9ea

This guy is good... Real good..

Off the charts, his pimp hand...is too strong...I would take him to matamoros Mexico, or Juarez and see how well guru bull crap translates into Jesus Malverde Spanish...

Yet I wonder... How many boxing fans would castrate themselves if manny or Floyd asked them to do so??????

PAC - A - MANIACS. Do it!!

Alexkid!! Follow this guy... He has all the answers!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Green k given!!! Perfect!!!! Excellent!!! All I need is Alexkid to castrate himself too!!!

Comment

fake guru? are there any real ones?

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            fake guru? are there any real ones?
            No ****.. Agreed...

But several of my buddies who are highly educated... But stupid as ****... And others bought Adidam, (Franklin jones) an island.. Where he ****ed all the women, and the husbands approved... Pimp hand... Can't be measured,

Comment

Let's be honest, those people not being able to breed is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                Let's be honest, those people not being able to breed is a good thing.
                Agreed... But we need more powerful Guru's who con convince millions more to do the same...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  http://www.news.com.au/world/followe...d6fd6042ceb9ea

This guy is good... Real good..

Off the charts, his pimp hand...is too strong...I would take him to matamoros Mexico, or Juarez and see how well guru bull crap translates into Jesus Malverde Spanish...

Yet I wonder... How many boxing fans would castrate themselves if manny or Floyd asked them to do so??????
                  Now if we could only get an Imam who can do the same...The world will be a lot safer 100 years from now....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    Now if we could only get an Imam who can do the same...The world will be a lot safer 100 years from now....
                    Yep!!! Exactly.. Issue a fatwa for the true Muslims to castrate themselves...

Comment

Working...
                    X