Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Looks like the black dude is winning here lmao

Floyd ducks even way below Pac's Balls line. LOL

But for genius Floyd fans it was sweet science hit and not get hit.

Floyd slipping punches that already hit him LOL

was Floyd ducking punches or trying to lick Pac's balls
    Last edited by Rath; 12-18-2015, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Nuclear launch anyone?

Spoon!! You are crazy!!!! LMAO!

Thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        keep fighting the good fight brother.

Hehe

What can a brotha do when there is too much facts to expose the truth

Here some more facts

Comment

• I watched the fight in a neutral country (allegedly with #Hype Job )...

At the conclusion of the fight EVERYBODY at the whole pub was SURE that PAc won.

I'm talking around a thousand people (ok so the twenty or so that were surrounding me)...

I expressed concern that the American's scored fights differently to the rest of the world.

I had the misfortune to find myself in a position where I had to explain that the American's were a completely different breed when it came to boxing scoring and that they would have counterintuitively scored for the RUNNER and not the FIGHTER, even though Pac landed more punches.

I explained that the 5:1 landed punches that Pac scored would not have been counted by American's and only the clean long distant shots Mayweather cleanly scored that were easy to see mattered to them and the flurries of PAc would have gone mostly unnoticed altogether by Americans..

Naturally when the result was announced, you could almost FEEL the collaborative boom of the BOOOO coming from nearly every nation of Earth!!!

Billions of people in disbelief of such a rip off!!

Floyd Mayweather........ ONLY in America!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            I watched the fight in a neutral country (allegedly with #Hype Job )...

At the conclusion of the fight EVERYBODY at the whole pub was SURE that PAc won.

I'm talking around a thousand people (ok so the twenty or so that were surrounding me)...

I expressed concern that the American's scored fights differently to the rest of the world.

I had the misfortune to find myself in a position where I had to explain that the American's were a completely different breed when it came to boxing scoring and that they would have counterintuitively scored for the RUNNER and not the FIGHTER, even though Pac landed more punches.

I explained that the 5:1 landed punches that Pac scored would not have been counted by American's and only the clean long distant shots Mayweather cleanly scored that were easy to see mattered to them and the flurries of PAc would have gone mostly unnoticed altogether by Americans..

Naturally when the result was announced, you could almost FEEL the collaborative boom of the BOOOO coming from nearly every nation of Earth!!!

Billions of people in disbelief of such a rip off!!

Floyd Mayweather........ ONLY in America!!!
            he will never win ouitside murica and no murican judges.

Comment

• now more than 19.000 viewers know why Floyd won yet his genius fans FEELS EMPTY

now more than 19,000 viewers know, why genius Floyd fans want to MOVE ON

now more than 19,000 viewers know why genius Floyd fans want to LET IT GO

Comment

• Looooool @ the gif & pic spam from considerthis. About time these fools got a taste of their own medicine. Well played.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Looooool @ the gif & pic spam from considerthis. About time these fools got a taste of their own medicine. Well played.
                  Lol the pitter patter weak jabs

Impressive most impressive.. NOT lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-18-2015, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Lol the pitter patter weak jabs

Impressive most impressive.. NOT lmao

No need to get upset. You'll get over the L eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      No need to get upset. You'll get over the L eventually.
                      Upset? who's upset. Just calling it lame that's all hehe

Enjoy my vids and jpegs. That's how you throw punches courtesy of the pacman. It's for you and everyone to see. Cheers!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-18-2015, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X