Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the situation on "no go zones" in Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    You got 2 dudes from the UK saying it's BS, yet, the conversation keeps going.
    You got one dumb**** who thinks Europe is a city in the UK.

Cool gang sign you pale fat liberal reddit dork.

Comment

They might not be literal no go zones, but they are certainly hostile. I'm not sure why anyone is pretending as if these animals aren't hostile to westerners. Their culture is diametrically opposed to ours and they oppose integration. And spare me that it's because they isolated them.

Comment

Ive never seen a religious no go zone in this country. There are places with high crime rates and gang violence which I wouldnt want to go at night.

Ive never been harassed or chased out of an area for being white or British.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          I was sceptical at first but I think your wrong. It looks like it may be a more real problem then the media and political establishment want to admit
          http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625...isation-London
          No, no I'm sorry if you believe that you are a moron. I live in London, I lived in Birmingham. I had friends who lived in Sparkbrook and Small Heath (the most asian and black communities) fyi when an English person says Asian it means Indian/Pakistani.

They are poor communities and rough areas, but in no way are they no go zones in the slightest and it probably not as dangerous as walking through poor, white areas in Manchester or a ghetto in America.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            They might not be literal no go zones, but they are certainly hostile. I'm not sure why anyone is pretending as if these animals aren't hostile to westerners. Their culture is diametrically opposed to ours and they oppose integration. And spare me that it's because they isolated them.
            No they aren't is America (or Canada) that ****ing brainwashed, I assumed the education system in Canada was somewhat competent and that you didn't believe everything you read off fox news. They are no different that going to any other poor area of the UK white or not.

The majority of these people are 2nd and 3rd generation Asians who are born here, the type of people who I went to school with and say they are Muslim because their parents are but don't practise. Honestly, this thread is filled with North American ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              No they aren't is America (or Canada) that ****ing brainwashed, I assumed the education system in Canada was somewhat competent and that you didn't believe everything you read off fox news. They are no different that going to any other poor area of the UK white or not.

The majority of these people are 2nd and 3rd generation Asians who are born here, the type of people who I went to school with and say they are Muslim because their parents are but don't practise. Honestly, this thread is filled with North American ******s.
              I live in possibly the most multicultural city in the world and grew up with them all. If a guy is wearing a ****in dress while his wife is in a ninja costume, they have no interest in assimilating and want nothing to do with the western world aside from handouts. That's who I'm referring to. How are you going to tell me my own experiences are wrong when I've seen it with my own eyes here?

Comment

I don't believe they are no go areas. But all the areas that are predominatly inhabitated by Muslims are **** holes. Make of that what you will.

Bolton, Blackburn, Rochdale, Bradford, Birmingham etc.

Comment

Muslims are the 21st century commies. Muslims have been coming to the UK for 50 years, yet we only started to see "Islamic Terrorism" since we started to occupy their countries, and displace their leadership. At the same time, the 2nd and 3rd generation have grown up watching their ancestors land be blown to bits, and western backed, tyrannical dictators put into power. Is it any wonder some of them may feel aggrieved?
                  Look, Muslims are proud, stubborn people, they will never give up, and the cycle of violence will continue until both sides realise that the constant back and forth will do nobody any favours in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I don't believe they are no go areas. But all the areas that are predominatly inhabitated by Muslims are **** holes. Make of that what you will.

Bolton, Blackburn, Rochdale, Bradford, Birmingham etc.
                    They were 5hitholes before the Muslims turned up, it's more to do with decline in the industries in those places.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                      Muslims are the 21st century commies. Muslims have been coming to the UK for 50 years, yet we only started to see "Islamic Terrorism" since we started to occupy their countries, and displace their leadership. At the same time, the 2nd and 3rd generation have grown up watching their ancestors land be blown to bits, and western backed, tyrannical dictators put into power. Is it any wonder some of them may feel aggrieved?
                      Look, Muslims are proud, stubborn people, they will never give up, and the cycle of violence will continue until both sides realise that the constant back and forth will do nobody any favours in the long run.
                      Do you know the history of Islam? I doubt it because this is a truly uneducated response. Islam has a history of violence since its inception. Stop blaming others for why they're so pissed off. They've always been.

Comment

Working...
                      X