No announcement yet.

Have noticed why Floyd doesn't have much ko's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turkas View Post
    The thread isn't about him hurt people, it's about him stopping them. Even Paulie can hurt guys, that doesn't mean he stops them though.
    Paulie couldn't hurt a fly's feelings if he tried. He just doesn't have that threatening pop in his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
      Paulie would not hurt any of those fighters and he has not hurt many fighters at all during his career in general. Not even close to a proper comparison.
      I get that, but you are acting like hurting someone means you can KO someone. It doesn't. I was just pointing out all fighters can hurt people, but that doesn't mean they finish them.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Paulie couldn't hurt a fly's feelings if he tried. He just doesn't have that threatening pop in his punches.

He hurt Juan Diaz though.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
          lmao, floyd needed TWO (thats right, not ONE, but TWO) sucker punches to put down ortiz.

floyd cant ko anyone above 130 imo.
          Not without his hands messing up. He literally can't throw a combo without his hands falling off.

Comment

what a thread!

If these guys had just stuck their chin out, Floyd would have had more KO's! Really? Ahahahahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              what a thread!

If these guys had just stuck their chin out, Floyd would have had more KO's! Really? Ml....
              Shut up you kunt. Floyd a defense fighter and fighters know that. Once they realize they have no shot at winning they dance and dance and never attack him. So what is perceived as running from Floyd is guys waiting for the fight to end. So like I said if Maidana brings the fight to Floyd all 12 rounds he get stop or beat up just like everyone else.

Comment

Brittle hands, not a big puncher, and doesn't have the style to overpower his opponents and finish them off.

Comment

Floyd could've stopped Marquez and Guerrero by TKO pretty easily with a run of substantial pressure I reckon.

But he doesn't have the passion for getting that KO to risk doing it more and more as he matures.

He knows full well he can be disciplined and do what he does for 20 rounds, so he'll keep doing what he's doing if it's working. Which it always is.

Comment

Working...
                  X