No announcement yet.

No point in Khan-Peterson Rematch Golden Boy making a mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No point in Khan-Peterson Rematch Golden Boy making a mistake

Peterson is the better fighter and can adapt.
    Khan is one dimensional and will not do anything different in the second fight.
    Peterson will beat Khan more decisively in the second fight and where will Khan go with back to back losses?
    Wouldn't it be wiser to work his way up for the sake of his career because very soon Khan will just be the nobody that he is?
    Don't you guys think Golden Boy is making a mistake here?

bradley should rematch peterson ,and swipe the straps under khan's nose. that would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Peterson is the better fighter and can adapt.
      Khan is one dimensional and will not do anything different in the second fight.
      Peterson will beat Khan more decisively in the second fight and where will Khan go with back to back losses?
      Wouldn't it be wiser to work his way up for the sake of his career because very soon Khan will just be the nobody that he is?
      Don't you guys think Golden Boy is making a mistake here?
      I honestly think Khan should have a fight or 2 before a rematch. Peterson will be better prepared this time and leave no doubts in anybodies mind. He knows that if he applies pressure and gets inside, he has Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
        bradley should rematch peterson ,and swipe the straps under khan's nose. that would be hilarious.
        That's actually a possibility because Arum is in play.He could outbid Golden Boy and get the Bradley rematch.Watch this space this is gonna be more interesting.

Comment

If a rematch with him and Peterson does happen and he wins his belts... he should rightfully have all 4 belts (since stupid WBC want to strip him for Erik Morales)

Comment

Lets see if peterson stays hungry now hes won the titles, alot of fighters start to lose there hunger after that, i have no doubt in my mind he trained like a workhorse for this fight and i agree alot of the roach fighters are terribly one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              That would be awesome. I think Bob Arum might be thinking about it. If I was Bradley I would tell Arum to get me that fight ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
                That would be awesome. I think Bob Arum might be thinking about it. If I was Bradley I would tell Arum to get me that fight ASAP!
                I would be surprised if GB did not have rematch clause.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                  I would be surprised if GB did not have rematch clause.
                  I don't think they did... that's what I think

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    I don't think they did... that's what I think
                    Well if they didn't then they are amateurs way way better fighters than Khan have lost to lesser fighters than Peterson there should always be a re match clause.

Comment

Working...
                    X