No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook vs N'dou Possible For Kell's Return on June 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook vs N'dou Possible For Kell's Return on June 25

Welterweight contender Kell Brook (23-0, 16KOs) is gearing up for his next on June 25 in Sheffield, which is possibly going to come against former champion and durable veteran Lovemore N'dou (48-12-2), according to Boxrec News. This would be Brook's first fight under the promotional arm of Matchroom Sport. N'dou has been out of the ring since a decision loss to current WBC 154-pound champion, Saul Alvarez, in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comments Thread For: Brook vs N'dou Possible For Kell's Return on June 25

Welterweight contender Kell Brook (23-0, 16KOs) is gearing up for his next fight on June 25 in Sheffield, which is possibly going to come against former champion and durable veteran Lovemore N'dou (48-12-2), according to Boxrec News. This would be Brook's first fight under the promotional arm of Matchroom Sport. N'dou has been out of the ring since a decision loss to current WBC 154-pound champion, Saul Alvarez, in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

pathetic

this fight is bull****!!! Kelly brook you fighting an over the hill shot 39 year old man, this is worse than pac fighting mosley. This fight is a farce, brook should instead be fighting someone like mike jones, stop cherry picking opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by leone24 View Post
        this fight is bull****!!! Kelly brook you fighting an over the hill shot 39 year old man, this is worse than pac fighting mosley. This fight is a farce, brook should instead be fighting someone like mike jones, stop cherry picking opponents.
        You must be really stupid. Pacquiao is the p4p no1 and can pick any opponent in the world that he wants. Brook is an unknown fighter with no drawing power - he simply cant get big fights at this stage.

Comment

Is this the BIG NAME that Hearn was talking about? Kell Brook made a great move in going with Hearn but he is not going to get tested with NDou. Mathew Hatton almost beat Ndou and so I fail to see how N'dou will be able to test Brook.

Comment

You could knock out Pacquiao but this is who you face, oh man...

Comment

The problem for Brook is he is relatively unknown outside the UK similar to how Froch was before he fought Taylor. I would imagine he is to much of a risk and an unknown quantity / lack of cash for any champ or major contender to get in the ring with.

A fight with Bailey or Mallianaggi should be who to aim for not the likes of Ndou it doesn't really do him favors.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
                You could knock out Pacquiao but this is who you face, oh man...
                Well Pacquiao isnt going to fight him is he? He is the mandatory for his belt but theres no way he will get that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Well Pacquiao isnt going to fight him is he? He is the mandatory for his belt but theres no way he will get that fight.
                  If he truly believes he's capable of knocking out Pacquiao then step up your competition already, it's that simple. I don't think he'll land a Pacquiao fight either but I know he didn't try to get the best WWs or even Jr WWs for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
                    If he truly believes he's capable of knocking out Pacquiao then step up your competition already, it's that simple. I don't think he'll land a Pacquiao fight either but I know he didn't try to get the best WWs or even Jr WWs for that matter.
                    And how do you know that? The best Welterweights, like Pacquiao, arent going to want to fight him right now. Hes unknown and has no reward value.

N'Dou isnt the best opponent but you've got to start somewhere. Barry Hearn is gonna have him topping bills in his hometown to build a fanbase.

Comment

Working...
                    X