Ukraine crackhead mows down 7 innocent bikers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    right?

a white illegal immigrant kills 7 people and they wanna blame mexicans lol shít is wild
    One he is a legal immigrant and two, 7 dead is a slow day for a cartel gang member, so yeah shіt is wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      The suspect's dad said he got his green card RECENTLY. As in after multiple DUI's and crack pipe possession he gets a green card.
      Exactly. White boy breaks rules and STILL gets the green card, but hard working brown people are put in cages. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Legal and illegal immigration policies alike 1. have been weakened to the point of near nonexistence and 2. are barely enforced anyway.

We have a very clear culprit to blame. People of all sorts will take advantage of the compromised state of this country, but one movement spearheaded the destruction.
        Nonexistent? Lol. Dude, there's literally 1000's of people in cages right now for wanting to come over. The existence is very real.

What this guy took advantage of is his whiteness. If he was a brown kid coming from Mexico, he would have been in a cage. Instead children of people who just want to work are in cages. Nonexistent indeed bro.

Comment

This horrific tragedy was partially the result of a systemic failure by the Mass registry of motor vehicles. The driver recently got a DUI in Connecticut and they communicated that info to Massachusetts; Mass was supposed to suspend his license automatically but the paperwork went out to a storage facility.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
            Nonexistent? Lol. Dude, there's literally 1000's of people in cages right now for wanting to come over. The existence is very real.

What this guy took advantage of is his whiteness. If he was a brown kid coming from Mexico, he would have been in a cage. Instead children of people who just want to work are in cages. Nonexistent indeed bro.
            You likely voted for the guy behind those cages (Obama) and they apparently prefer those (Xbox/basketball court equipped) cages to their own homelands.

You don't actually care about any of those things.

Nor are you celebrating this Ukranian junkie as a civil rights hero who was searching for a better life then "failed by society", which you normally would be doing. Hmmm I wonder why.
            Last edited by ////; 07-21-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
              Exactly. White boy breaks rules and STILL gets the green card, but hard working brown people are put in cages. Go figure.
              I meant to quote his other post talking about the power of immigration laws in the country decreasing as well. I personally think states with sanctuary laws really need to reevaluate what they might be doing. In terms of some Mexican takeover however I don't see how those 2 are related.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                https://www.conservativereview.com/n...rant-deported/

Seriously if you get caught with crack pipes and have multiple DUI's why not deport the ****er before something like this happens?
                He did us a service. All bikers should be mowed down anyway. Can’t stand them fukers

Make him a super citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  You likely voted for the guy behind those cages (Obama) and they apparently prefer those (Xbox/basketball court equipped) cages to their own homelands.

You don't actually care about any of those things.

Nor are you celebrating this Ukranian junkie as a civil rights hero who was searching for a better life then "failed by society", which you normally would be doing. Hmmm I wonder why.
                  And you probably hate Obama even though he shares your policies. What is that all about?

Lets be honest, you don't know me, so what are you wondering about? Silly.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    If they were those phaggot bikers who ride on the road causing traffic, fuk them.

I hate phaggot bikers.
                    Greent.

Hate em as well.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      right?

a white illegal immigrant kills 7 people and they wanna blame mexicans lol shít is wild
                      It’s all white so it’s all right.

Chris Rock.

Comment

Working...
                      X