Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Fails Another VADA Test, Confirms Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should try again, go for a hat trick

Comment

Kinda makes the b-sample test totally irrelevant now.

Also highlights how much of a moron Big Baby is... or how greedy. Could've just collected 6.5mil but wanted the golden ticket of beating Joshua and didn't trust himself to win so tried to cheat and has screwed himself out of everything.

Comment

Tell me this is a joke.

Comment

Eddie knew Big baby would win and tainted jarrells cheeseburgers!

Comment

What an idiot, id rather get stopped or quit in the stool, big check tho

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              HGH makes better sense to me.

The plot thickens though. How do you pop for one on the A-sample and then pop for a completely different one for the B-sample without popping again for the first?

I wonder if he was trying to game the system - alternate steroids to try to flummox the findings leading up to the fight.
              "Probably Hearns fault."

- Wilder fans.

Comment

Good lord.

This man was juiced to the gills

Comment

Eddie has to drop him from Matchroom! I hope he never fights again the little slimey cheat. But Haymon will still sign him up and give him fights still because he has no ethics..

Comment

Maybe the HGH was to fight off the cancer causing agent of the first drug he popped for lol.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      HGH makes better sense to me.

The plot thickens though. How do you pop for one on the A-sample and then pop for a completely different one for the B-sample without popping again for the first?

I wonder if he was trying to game the system - alternate steroids to try to flummox the findings leading up to the fight.
                      The A sample was most likely a masking agent used to flush the growth hormone found in the B sample.

Comment

Working...
                      X